‘So very interesting, you, Ami are The Great Pureblood Queen, Mika Hoshimi’ he stopped and put his thump on his chin. ’I’m quite surprised, this defiantly caught me of guard’ he sat on Zero’s bed and patted a seat next to him. I carefully sat down far away from him and began.

‘Did you no I had a brother?’ he turned to face me.

‘I had heard rumours but you no what they can be like-’ he mumbled to himself. ‘ But yes I did, I believe his name was Makoto Hoshimi the Pureblood Queen’s human twin brother’ he chuckled to himself.

‘You were quite the famous when, especially went you went missing and your whole family was hunted down and killed. But your brothers body was never found, was it?’ he asked and smirked.

‘No, he sacrificed himself for me so I could become human and life ordinary, isn’t that like Yuki, Kuran’ I smirked back, while me and myself Mika Hoshimi talked she told me about the Pure blood PRINCESS. Kaname looked at me shocked wondering how I knew that.

‘H…how did you no that’ he questioned, but within a second had me against the wall. My smirk widened.

‘Us Pureblood Queens no a lot especially since I am the only one right Kaname Kuran, Yuki’s brother, Yuki’s husband, am I right’ his glare intensed if that is even possible and his grip tightened. I choked a little.

‘I will soon be able to return to my stronger body but whilst I am in this body my powers are trapped so serve yourself lucky’ I knew that this wasn’t me talking no, it was Mika. As soon as she went back I began to choke.

‘k…Kaname please let go…I…I cant breathe’ but his grip didn’t loosen and he just stared at me. I screamed as loud as I could and Zero came barging through the door and pried Kaname’s hand off my throat.

‘Get out you blood sucker’ he hissed and Kaname walked out, just like that. Zero picked me up and lay me on the bed, he sat next to me.

‘Ami what happened? You need to tell me’ he yelled, I was scared and confused. What was happening to me, so I decided to tell Zero everything, every detail. About Mika, Makoto, everything. After I was finished I expected him to walk away and never talk to me, to call me a bloodsucking Pureblood. But no he did nothing like that instead he did something that shocked me, he embraced me. I cried, I cried until I couldn’t cry anymore and Zero stayed there with me soothing me. I couldn’t believe that The Zero Kiryu was showing ME his soft side, but I liked it. I was confused also.

‘Zero why don’t you hate me no that you have found out?’ he stared at me shocked but his expression smoothened.

‘I could never hate you Ami you have always been perfect and have never done anything wrong’ without warning Zero’s lips crashed down onto mine… we kissed fiercely and hungrily. I suddenly had a first for something but I ignored, Zero stopped kissing me and looked down . I heard him panting but I didn’t no what was wrong.

‘Z…Zero what’s wrong?’ I grabbed his shoulders and shook him, he slowly looked up at me and his eyes were a ruby red, full with lust. Producing from his mouth was fangs. I began to back away, until I bumped into the wall.

‘Z…Zero stop’ he just walked towards me and spun me around. My front was now pushed against the wall and in one of his hands were both of my hands. Hi face lowered to my neck level and I felt him inhale.

‘A…Ami I…I am so sorry, b…but I am so thirsty’ he stuttered, I some how understood him but I was still scared. As I felt his teeth piece my skin and gasp erupted from my chest, I liked the feeling but it was some how uncomfortable. I heard him gulping down my blood.