Chapter 3 - She's kinda hot

This chapter is dedicated to @lovelylashtonn

~
~

Michael

"She hasn't really been acting like herself" I told Luke

He lightly strummed the cords to our new song as we spoke. We were back at the house we lived in. Turns out management kept it on stand by incase I wanted to come back. It's where the band decided to finish working on the album. "Come on, Michael after what Riley been through? Can you really blame her?"

I shrugged. I thought me being around her would make everything better. I thought it would help her to know I'm not going to let anything happen to her. But lately she pushes me away, like she doesn't need or want me. "I know but it's like she hates me being around her. Maybe she doesn't want to be together anymore"

The blonde boy snorted through his laughter "oh come ON, Mike. You know that's not true. She loves you more than FIFA. Which is a lot considering how passionate she is about that stupid game."

"I just wish they would catch Adam so she would stop worrying"

"Me too bro"

I sighed "I just want her to be okay when we leave in a few weeks. I want to know she's stable. You're lucky Carly goes with us to most places. Riley won't leave."

"She can always come visit"

I frowned "not the same"

"What's not the same?" Ashton's voice entered the room.

"Michael is worried Riley won't want to stay with him when we leave here"

"Luke!" Damn that boy can't keep a secret for anything.

Ash pushed his hair from his eyes It was starting to get a little out of control. "you can't be serious. After what she's done for you? You're kidding right? She's more in love with you than fucking FIFA!"

"THATS WHAT I SAID"

"Okay okay I get it! I just don't want to lose her."

Calum walked into the room. The blonde in his fringe looked extra bright like he recently dyed it. "If you're on about Riley wanting to break up after we leave you're an idiot." He plopped down on the couch next to me.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I GET IT" They all agreed and all saw it, but why couldn't I? It was like she let everyone but me her feelings towards me. It was confusing.

"Can we work on this damn song now" calum said.

"Yeah if you can think of a way to start the stupid song"

Luke looked up from his phone "I can't even concentrate, Carly is yelling at me because I apparently sleep too much. Honestly, who wants to go shopping at 11am. Plus when we go all she does is scream on the phone the whole time. It's insane."

"You're still asleep at 11am?" Ashton raised his eyebrows.

"Sleeping in is the best on any day Ashy-Poo" Luke said

Ashton groaned "please don't ever call me that again"

"My girlfriend's bitchin cause I always sleep in" I mumbled

"Oh man you too?" Luke asked "that shit sucks doesn't it? Maybe it runs in the family."

"No, you idiot" he was completely missing what I was saying. "The first line of the song 'my girlfriend's bitchin cause I always sleep in"

"She's always screaming when she's calling her friends!" Ashton added.

"She's kinda hot thoughhhhhhh" Calum sang.

"Going to pretend like you didn't just call my girl hot," Luke stated

We all laughed but before Calum could fire anything back I said "Oh shut up, Luke"

We kept bouncing ideas off of each other. The rest of the song kind of fell into place. By the end of the session we felt pretty happy about what we created. There were bits missing but it was without a doubt something to be proud of.