Meetings and Cleanings....What Fun...

Stark

Ugh. Another meeting with Shield. Pepper had forced me to go.

I really did not want to be here, in this high tech conference room with a man who really defines his name and a Russian redhead. Oh, and an annoyingly calm doctor who actually speaks English.

Now we're waiting for two more people.

I started to get up and head out of the room.

"Get back here, Stark."

I sighed. "But I want to test my new suit."

"Tony, stop the complaining. Steve and Clint are going to be here soon." Natasha assured.

I scowled. "Can I just go get something to drink?"

"No."

"Way to be a Debbie Downer, Fury." I muttered. He glared at me.

"So, what's the miss-why are we assembled?" Steve barged into the room, Clint after him, both covered in dust and panting heavily.

"What did you blow up this time?" Bruce asked, not looking up from his book. I thought I caught the title. Though why he would be reading The Hunger Games is a mystery to me.

"A couple houses, no biggie. The people were evacuated before the terrorists set the bombs in their houses." Clint answered, plopping in a chair next to me.

"Without me?! Come on, Clint, I love blowing stuff up!" I complained.

Fury sighed. "The mission I'm giving you all is to check out the reason that there are many children and teens going off Shield's radar during the summer, and sometimes just disappearing from it without a trace."

"And you need us why? Can't regular agents do that?" Steve asked, frowning.

"Because of him." Fury slid a manila folder towards the super-soldier.

Steve's frown deepened. "Who is this kid?"

"He appeared on Shield's radar when he blew up the St. Louis Arch when he was twelve. Then he kept avoiding the radar during the summer, and showed up all around the country, even in Alaska."

"Let me see." Natasha asked. Steve slid the folder to her.

She muttered something in Russian. "Tony, this kid is like a young you."

The folder was passed to Bruce, then Clint, then finally me.

The "him" Fury pointed out was an 17-year-old.

"How could a kid so so much damage?" I asked.

Then I looked closer, examining the slightly fuzzy class photo of a black-haired, green-eyed guy with the signature troublemaker smirk I see when I like to pose and take mirror selfies...before Pepper catches me...

The next page was a list of information:

Name: Perseus (Percy) Jackson

Born: August 18th, 1993

Parents: Sally Jackson, mother
Gave Ugliano, stepfather (dec'd)
Paul Blofis, stepfather
Birth father unknown

Current age: 17

Suspicious activities:.....

Wow, this kid does sound like me. Always blowing up stuff wherever I go.

"So, what do you want us to do, kidnap the kid?" Clint asked, attempting to brush off the cement dust. It was being stubborn.