1.

"Marlene, you want the rest of this pizza?" Megan asked. I looked over at the plate, two delicious sausage pizza were on the plate, oh how I wanted to say yes but I had already ate 2 and didn't want to seem more of a fat ass.

"No Megan, I'm good I'm stuffed." No I'm not, my head screamed. I patted my belly and smiled at her as I showed that I was full. She shrugged gathered the plate and threw it away. The insides of me wanted to go to the trash can and pick them right up and eat it...

"Babe.. But you hardly ate anything I don't know how you're stuffed." Alisha said as she put her fork into her Chinese food. Fucking gracious it's like they're doing it on purpose.

"Trust me Alisha I'm full." I smiled as I pulled out my phone, hopefully so they stopped asking.

"Omg!" Megan whispered as she stared wide eyed at her phone.

"What?" I asked curious now.

"Cooper Keegan just asked me out on a date this Friday! I don't know what to respond." I clapped my hands together in joy, Megan has been wanting to go out on a date with him for over a year now.

"Say yes duh!" Alisha exclaimed, slurping on some noodles.

"I'm freaking out." She whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I exclaimed as I took her phone away. "There."

"Marli, what did you just do?" She asked shaking.

"A favor" I smirked. She laughed and started jumping up in down in her seat. I smiled, I knew I was never going to feel the excitement of getting asked out on a date so I fed off of my two best friends excitement. I stood up and stretched.

"Well I'm going home guys.." I picked my phone up and my car keys. "Siblings are waiting at home." They smiled and waved goodbye.

So, that was me. My life was always a cautious mess that I had to keep in control. I always lived to what I wanted people to think of me, when I'm out I eat what a normal person would eat but when I'm home there is no stopping me. Every time we went to amusement parks I would always be scared to get on a ride thinking it might break, or I would be too big for the ride.

I'm full of stretch marks, thighs bigger than a girls waist, rolls on my stomach and arms that sway. I wasn't society's definition of skinny, I wasn't chubby either I was obese. I'm 5'5 weighing 255 pounds, yeah... Wow.

But as if my appearance weren't that bad, I get judged a lot. I want to be like those skinny chicks who walk around in short shorts and tank tops but I have to wear layer under layer to hide the rolls on my stomach. All I would hear are commercials for fast weight loss and stretch mark creams and it all made me sick. I'm sick of people reminding me that I'm getting fatter as time goes by... I'm sick that every time I walk past a mirror all I see is a disappointment body wise. I was lonely, left alone to cry what I have become and what I'll be stuck as.

"Marli?" I heard a almost muted voice on the left of me. I rolled down the window not realizing when I had arrived home.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked as I turned off the car and got out.

"Moms not home, and I'm hungry." I sighed and then I had to deal with these 3 little losers. My life was a mess, I've never received a compliment about me, I always received a "maybe you should try this new diet... How's that running going.... This diet is Amazon helps you lose weight fast!" I hate it! I'm here raging over these things but I try my hardest to stop them.

"Don't worry bud, we will get you some food let me just get inside first." I walked inside him hot behind my tail when I felt a light vibration on my butt.

Megs* Marli, you want to come on the "supposed" date cooper asked me out on?

What the hell? Why would she ask me that?

Why would you ask that? It's a special night! Go enjoy it with cooper you've been waiting for this for a while now.

I opened the fridge to start up some sandwiches, not much but the fastest thing to make.

Megs* he's bring his friends. -.- he said if I wanted to tag along, I thought it was a date...

I sighed loudly, I felt bad for Megan.

Oh I'm sorry, sure I'll come with you... Maybe we should bring Alisha?

"Would you stop texting and make my sandwich already? I'm hungry." I rolled my eyes at him as I lazily made his sandwich. How I wish he were older...

Megs* Ik, yeah we will bring her as well... We are going to the new restaurant that opened downtown on Friday don't bail out on me Marli.

Shit. A restaurant.

Can't we go somewhere else?

Out of all places it had to be a restaurant.

Megs* sorry, I can't do anything about it, cooper already made plans to go there so I can't do anything...

I'm screwed.