Chapter 14

*Cameron's P.O.V*

I looked at the clock and it said 2:30 A.M. They should be back by now. Hayes was sleeping next to me and Carter was in the other bed on his phone. There was a knock on the door. Carter got up to get it. "Hey guys."

"Where's Cam?" I heard Macy say charging into our room. Everyone came in behind her all with worried faces.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We need to go to the hospital. Now."

********************************************

Hayes and I are pacing back and fourth in the waiting room. My eyes are bloodshot from all my tears. Everyone sat in silence as I went mentally insane. What the hell happened. I literally just talked to them forty minutes ago. Who the fuck is responsible for this? There's no way it was Nash's fault. Whoever it was, I'm going to kill them. My sister and best friend are practically on their death beds.

"Mr. Dallas? Mr. Grier? May I speak with both of you?" A police officer asked. Hayes and I walked out into the hallway.

"I don't know the full condition of your brother and sister right now, but I do know what happened to them," he said.

"Go on!" I said getting anxious.

The officer looked at me, but understood why I'm so rude right now. "They were stopped at a red light and a car came up behind them causing the car to get pushed forward into the intersection, and another car going through that intersection crashed into them. The car spun out of control and flipped three times."

I put my head into my hands starting to cry again. "How are the others?" Hayes asked.

"Everyone in the first car was fine, but are in serious trouble because of drunk driving. The man in the second car broke his skull, and is in critical conditions."

"Do you know anything from seeing Rae and Nash in the crash?" Hayes asked. I couldn't speak.

"Well his left arm is broken and her right arm is broken. They both have a lot of cuts in their head, which is why they probably got knocked out due to loss of blood, that's my guess."

"But they are alive?" I asked looking up.

"Yes, definitely alive they didn't get hit hard enough to be killed." I sighed in relief.

"Thank you Officer," Hayes said and I nodded in agreement.

"Thanks for your time boys," he said leaving. Hayes and I hugged due to the fact that we didn't lose our siblings tonight.

Hayes started laughing, "Wanna know something funny?"

"I doubt anything is going to make me laugh right now," I said leaning against the wall, "but you could try."

"Well they said that Nash probably broke his left arm and Rae probably broke her right arm," he said.

"Yeah that's so funny Hayes!" I said sarcastically.

"I'm not finished!" he said, "Well those arms are going to be in casts, but they're still going to be able to hold hands with their unbroken arms without either of their casts in the way." That actually was kind of funny. I laughed a little, mainly at the fact that Hayes realized that. "Told you it was funny."

"Can I just see them now?" I asked getting angry again.

"Dude we've been here for about fifteen minutes. I doubt they'll wake up until morning," Hayes said.

A nurse came walking up to us, "Are you Hayes Grier and Cameron Dallas?" We nodded. "Hamilton is awake if you want to see him, but Trinity is still sleeping, so be quiet. They both are fine, Trinity will probably wake in a couple of hours."

Hayes and I looked at each other, giggling at the fact that the nurse used their real names. I haven't heard Rae called that since our fight a year and a half ago. And she was called her real name by me. After our little giggle session we ran toward their room.

We made it to their door. It was closed with hand sanitizer on the wall next to the handle. "I wonder what they're going to look like," Hayes said.

"I have a feeling it's going to be a sneak peak of what they're going to look like when they're actually dead."

"Dude I know it's almost 3 A.M. but that's a little creepy."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm tired and I hate to say it, but it's kind of true. They're going to look a little lifeless."

"Yeah, I see your point," he said opening the door.

Vote & Comment