"I'm back," they heard Sheeba say as she walked back in with a bag of ice pebbles. The girls turned to look at her. She sat down in front of them again. "So, you've both been living alone for a while. What did you guys do when the sun got to her before?"

B: "Well, this is her first time getting burned."

S:" How's that possible? Wait... do you girls always sleep during the day?"

The girls looked at each other. Marcy nodded while Bonnie said :" well yeah. What easier way to avoid the sun than just sleep while its up?"

Sheeba chuckled, "oh no no no, that simply won't do. Here, I'll help you guys out on something. Close your eyes. "

They looked at her confusedly. "Just trust me. Now, close those shades. And no peaking."

They held hands and did as Sheeba asked. She mumbled something under breath before telling them to open their eyes again. When Marcy opened them, she looked down at herself. She gasped with surprise when she saw herself in a dark blue T-Shirt, and fancy white gloves reaching from her knuckles all the way past her elbow to the sleeves of the shirt. She had on skinny jeans that reached down to the socks she now wore that went past her ankles. She looked up to see something hooding her eyes. "It's a sun hat, dear. It blocks the sun just like the rest of this clothes will. Now, please start sleeping at night again. "

Literally the only thing exposed on Marcy's bod was her fingers. She jumped up and hugged Sheeba saying : "oh my gosh, I can't believe you did this! Thank you!"

Sheeba hugged her back. "Oh it's nothing. You could've done this all along, Marceline. "

"Guess we'll have to fix our sleep times again," Bonnie said.

"That won't be a big problem, will it?" Zest cut in. Finally.

All the girls in the room turned to him. "Nope," Marcy stated. "Not a problem at all." Marcy's smile shined brighter than ever as she looked at her clothes again.

"Now, dear, can you tell us what happened today?" Sheeba asked.

Marcy's smile dropped. "W-What do you mean?"

"I mean, you woke up screaming..."

Marcy pulled her knees to her chest and shrugged.

"I think she had a bad dream," Bonnie suggested.

"Oh. Did you have a nightmare, Marceline?"

Marcy nodded.

"What happened?" Sheeba asked.

Marcy's head started to hurt. "It was nothing..."

"Then why were you yelling at the ice man?"

"I ...don't want to talk about it."

"Are you sure? Was it about the Ice King? Did he do something to you?"

Marcy took a deep breath through her nose. "Yeah..."

"Okay okay, I'm glad you helped us out but I think it's time for us to leave," Bonnie said as she stood up. "C'mon Marcy " she held out her hand for Marcy to grab. "We can get going." She grabbed Marcy's arm, pulled her across the bed and started to try and leave the room.

"Zest. Stop them!" She demanded as she got up to follow them. Zest stood in the doorway and blocked the girls. They turned around to see Sheeba heading their way. "Wait, girls. Did you forget why you were here? The snow, remember? Look, I'm not gonna stop you from leaving, but let me finish talking to Ice King, okay ladies?"

***

2 hours later

"Look at you, Marceline. Your skin is back to normal" Zest pointed out.

Marcy looked at her arm and touched her face. "Wow, would you look at that..."

Bonnie gave her an awkward side hug by surprise. "I'm glad you're better."

One again Marcy thought, damn, I love her, as she looked over to Bonnie. "Heh, yeah. I'm glad too," Marcy said while blushing.

"Alright alright alright," Sheeba said as she walked back in. "We've reached an agreement. Would you mind telling me when you're about to leave the apartments ? Because he's gonna freeze them over once you leave. But he won't go past them. "

"Aah, I wanna go all the way to them now!" IK was heard saying from the living room.

Sheeba sighed. "Can it, icey."

"Wait, just give us two weeks to get some things and we'll leave. Is that okay?" Bonnie asked. "We'll just pack all our bunk and just go."

"Well, alright" Sheeba said," if you say so. It might be better for you to stay away as long as you need I guess. I can't stop you kids. "

Zest felt a bit uncomfortable with that. "Psst, " he whispered to his wife "you sure they should be alone again? They're so young."

"Don't worry," she whispered back "I got this." She cleared her throat and spoke up. " 'lright, Zest, bring the old man back to his room so these girls can get home safe. Ladies you'll be home in no time!"

Bun-bun: "woohoo!"

Marcy: "yay! Just us two again."

"But ladies, just promise me you'll be careful," Sheeba pleaded.

***

IK was in his room with Gunther, Sheeba and Zest were in the living room, and march was holding Bonnie bridal style as she floated right outside the entrance.

"Alright, bye you two! I hope we can talk again some time!" Sheeba said as she waved and leaned against Zest.

"We will eventually," Bonnie suggested.

Marcy was about to fly off when Sheeba walked up s bit saying: "oh, wait!"

Marcy looked back with a questioning look.

"If you ever need to call, just place a pebble in some water. Like a glass cup full of it."

Marcy nodded once with an assuring look. "Got it. See ya!" They started to fly off in the direction of their home when they saw the sword wedged in the wall where they left it. Oh. Right. They pulled it out after a few tries to rest at home, finally.