Zexion x Reader Mysterious Love

You wake up at 9 in the morning and walk over to your window and open the curtains. It is such a beautiful morning today. You were about to go to the grey room when you notice a note on your desk. You walk over and pick it up to read what it says.
~ Dear (Y/n)~
I know we have talked a lot through notes and mail, but I would really like you to meet me and see who I am (I know you're curious). So I would like you to do a little hunting to find me. After your mission go back to your room and I will have another note for you.
Sincerely,
~Admirer~
That's right you have an admirer. He and you have been talking to each other for a few months and got to know each other but one problem. You have no clue who he is. Plus you do love doing these kinds of things, it makes you all excited to see who it is. You put the note down and head down to the grey room. Once you get there you see Demyx sitting on the couch strumming his sitar, Xaldin and Luxord are playing some poker, and Saix is standing by the window looking up at kingdom hearts (like usual). You approach Saix and tap his shoulder. He turns around and looks at you with that annoying pokerface.
"So what's my mission today?" You ask him all cheerful.
"Go to Agrabah and defeat a group of fire plants." (If its not what they are called deal with it because I'm too lazy to look right now)
"That's it? Pshh easy." You say and open a portal. When you get through you're in a back alley in Agrabah. You start walking around and finally spot some fire plants. You take them out with ease. Since you have completed your mission you decide to head back. You walk through the portal and end up in your room. You look over to your bed and sure enough there is another note there.
~(y/n)~
If you're reading this then you obviously finished your mission. My next note for you is at a place where you can buy a nice treat.
Sincerely,
~Admirer~
"That's obviously the ice cream shop in twilight town." You say to yourself and open a portal. You end up in front of ice cream shop and see a note.
~(Y/n)~
Congratulations, you've made it to the ice cream shop. The next note awaits for you at a place where you hold competitions.
Sincerely,
~Admirer~
"Hmmm... Would it be the World Coliseum or the area in town where they hold the struggle competition?" You ask yourself. "Well might as well go to the other area and see if the note is there. You walk down to the sandlot and look around.
"Nothing. Hmmmmm... Okay let's try the World Coliseum then." You say. You open another portal and walk through. You end up in front of the doors of the coliseum and see a note.
~(Y/n)~
I know you're probably still curious but you're close to finding me. Go back to the castle and meet up with Marluxia.
Sincerely,
~Admirer~
"Okay then." You say and open yet again, another portal. You end up in the grey room and see Luxord and Xaldin still playing poker. You couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Luxord losing which barely ever happens. You look around to see if Marluxia is in the room, but he isn't. So you decide to go to the round room. You walk in and sure enough he is standing against one of the chairs with a note in his hand. His then notices your presence and wisks the note at you. You catch it and open it to read.
~(Y/n)~
Now that you are back at the castle, I want you to come to me. I'm in a room which I'm in almost 24/7. If you don't know which room this is I'll give you a hint. Thousands of pages
Sincerely,
~Admirer~
You couldnt help but smile. You dash out of the room and go to the castles library. You stop in front of the doors and catch your breath. You then open the doors and walk in. The room is kinda dark but it has some light so you can look for the books you need. You see Zexion sitting at where he normally is just reading his book. He looks up at you and smiles. You walk over to him and hold up the note. He looks at you, then at the note. He stands up and walks over to you. When he is standing right in front of you, you both look into each others eyes. He then leans down and kisses you while he wraps his arms around your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck. You both kiss for a few minutes but then the need for air was too strong. When you both part from each other you both smile and hug.
"(Y/n)?"
"Hmm?"
"I love you." Zexion says. You smile even more.
"I love you too."
Zexion then grabs your hand and you both walk down to his room to hang out and possibly read a book together but I'll leave the rest up to you.