10

After school Jada came over to study for a test next Monday. When I went into the house Zac was in the living room watching tv with Brandon while my mom and dad were in the kitchen talking about who knows what.
Zac noticed me come in and jumped from the couch. "Hey Maddie!" I looked at him surprised that he was so happy to see me. Actually not really that surprised because he has been so clingy.
"I am just going to go to your room." Jada says seeing the way Zac and I stare at each other. She runs up the stairs. "Hey Zac. How are you?"
"Good." He walks up to me and grabs me by the waist. "Zac!" I whisper. "What are you doing? Someone could see." He looks around. "No one is paying a lick of attention." I shake my head. I don't have a good feeling about this. Zac started kissing me. Oh god this is not going to end well!
"Zac!" My mom screams. He stops and looks at my mom. "Yes?" My mom looks from Zac to me and back to Zac. "Someone's on the phone for you. Why are you guys so nervous?"
"No reason. You should get the phone Zac." I say patting him on the back. He nods. I run up stairs to see Jada. "What's wrong girl?" Jada ask as I come in the room and shut the door. "Well Zac started to kiss me I front of everyone. No body actually noticed though." Jada let out a sigh. "God, he must be really brave to do something like that." Totally.

We study for two hours and Jada has to leave. "I better go it's getting late and I have to go eat dinner. Bye girl."
"Bye Jay." She leaves and I stay in my room for a while. Gosh! I don't even know what to do anymore! I have to do something about my Zac problem...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone I'm sorry that I make short chapters. I just don't have time to do full sized ones.

I hope you all understand...
~AnimeChick0224