The Deal

WARNING!

Guys this chapter will be BEYOND explicit and torturing and very very sad 😞 it hurts me writing about it because there are people in these situations and I just want to say I mean no disrespect. Please get help 💯

If you think you can handle it, by all means continue on... I warned you.
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔.
Continued:
(The pic shows the basement door leading up into the house.)
BOOK:

I tried to pull my curly hair back, but it kept falling forward onto my face. No matter what position I tried to sleep in, I wasn't comfortable. The basement was extremely hot on some days and today was one of them.

I sat up on the cot when Mickeys cry came through the floors. I tried to listen intently for Michael's footsteps or even our room door open, but nothing occurred. Mickey just continued to cry.

I stood and began to pace the room in my dirty socks. The air smelled of must down here and everything was stuffy.

I touched my busted lip gently and winced as I realized it was still open. I had bruises all over my body. From being punched and kicked in the ribs, it's been hell.

Suddenly the crying didn't stop but came closer. Michael must be coming down the stairs. I ran back over to my cot and pretended to be asleep. Soon, the I heard the lock rattle and Michael's footsteps sounded on the stairs.

Mickey was still crying.

"Get yo ass up and get this baby," he ordered. I stood and took the baby from him, rocking him a little. He instantly calmed Down but I was still worried.

"Look...Mickey can't be down here... He'll suffocate," I said with my hoarse voice. He looked at me and laughed. Taking the baby from me, his hand connects with my cheek and I waited for him to speak.

"You think that I would let him sleep down here? With you?" He asked sarcastically. His laughter boomed through the room and I held my head down waiting for him to finish.

"Bitch, you lost your mind," he said. He then turned and walked back up the stairs, locking the door behind him.

I sighed and went back to my bed in despair. When will I ever get out of here?
👣👣👣👣👣👣
I groaned as his shoe made contact with my rib cage agin. When will it end? He picked me up and slapped me, bringing me back down to the ground.

I held on to the hard cement floor as he dragged me by foot across the room.

"PLEASE STOP!" I yelled.

He picked me up and flipped me over. I felt my belt being unbuckled and then my dirty pants came down.

"I'm on my period," I cried. Ignoring me, He pulled off my under wear. He put my face down onto the ground aggressively and I felt him enter. I winced as he came In and out in an angry motion.

"Stop," I cried.

He ignored me and began to speed up. My body lurched forward and backward as he became angrier and angrier with me. There was no use in pleading, he never stopped when I said please.

I heard him grunting and moaning in my ear heavily.

"Ohhh....,"

He then pulled on my hair, causing my neck to snap back in pain.

"You've been a very...very...bad girl," he said with heavy breathing.

I blinked back some tears and felt my body go numb. He continued until he couldn't and then cleaned himself up. I still layed there on the floor, with blood everywhere.