Chapter 13: Fear

{Brad's POV}
After I got out of the shower I dried off and got into my sweats, when I walked into the bedroom I heard Carrie crying.

Brad: "Care what's wrong?"

I walked over to the bed and sat next her then wrap her in a hug.

Brad: "Care?"

Carrie: "It's just not far. They belong together and they can't get that through their thick dumb ass skulls!!!"

Carrie ripped out of my arms.

Brad: "Carrie it's their life and their marriage."

Carrie: "Can you think of anyone else who can make either of them happier than each other?"

Brad: "Well no but..."

Carrie: "I'm not gonna let them throw their marriage away, so I'm going over there right now."

She was so pissed I was scared to go after her.

{Carrie's POV}
When I got to their house I banged on the door, Miranda answered it with a glass of wine in her hand.

Miranda: "What do you want?"

Carrie: "Where's Blake?!"

Miranda: "He's in the guest house down the road, or at least till I or he gets the hell out of here."

Carrie: "I'll be right back."

I get back in the truck and drive to the guest house I walk through the door and see Blake on the couch.

Carrie: "Get your ass in the truck now!"

Blake: "What? No!"

I then passed my breaking point, I walk over to him grab his ear and drag him to the truck, I drive back to the house and drag him inside.

Carrie: "Now both of you sit your asses on that couch!"

They both sit down on opposite ends of the couch.

Carrie: "Now look what have you done to save your marriage!"

Miranda: "Well we talked to each other and... well...um."

Carrie: "You didn't try marriage counseling?!"

Blake: "Well no but..."

Carrie: "Are you freakin kidding me?!!"

Miranda: "Look Carrie it's our marriage not yours so stay the hell out of it!"

Carrie: "Ran when you come to my house in a few days crying over this I'll say I told you so and telling you that your marriage still has a chance."

I storm out the door and drive home, when I get home I see Brad standing there with keys in his hands.

Carrie: "Where are you going?"

Brad: "Oh I'm going out for a drink with Luke."

Carrie: "Have fun."

He walks over to me and gives me a kiss, after he left I sit on the couch and call Caroline.

Caroline: "Hey Care what's up?"

Carrie: "Nothing much just trying not to kill Blake and Miranda."

Caroline: "Want to go out for a drink and talk?"

Carrie: "Sure but won't you need a sitter?"

Caroline: "No Luke's here so I'm free to go out."

Carrie: "What? Brad said he was going to get a drink with him ten minutes ago."

Caroline: "Luke's sick so I don't think he was planning on going anywhere anytime soon."

I hung up the phone I can't believe Brad lied to me if he wasn't with Luke then what is he doing.

{Brad's POV}
Brad: "Hi."

Kim: "Hi."

Stay Tuned😱

A/N
Just trying to keep you interested!!!
-Alisha