Chapter 12: CMA Awards

{Carrie's POV}
Today is the day of the CMA Awards, I can't believe that I was actually going to be hosting this with someone I love, but we still haven't told anyone about us. We got dressed and started going over our lines again, and before I knew it we were walking on stage.

Carrie: "Hi everyone, I'm Carrie Underwood."

Brad: "And I'm almost Brad Paisley."

After our opening monologue Brad and I waited backstage for our next act.

{Hour Later}
Brad and I went out on stage and said goodnight to everyone and then I turned to find Brad putting his lips on mine. The crowd cheered and Brad finally realized what he did. We walked off stage and he started to say something but then I interrupted him.

Carrie: "Thank you."

Brad: "For what?"

Carrie: "You finally got our relationship out in the open, I never would have had the guts to do that."

I then got my phone from backstage and saw my Twitter account blowing up.

"OMG PAISLEYWOOD IS REAL, I AM SO HAPPY CONGRATS YOU TWO!!!"

"When did this happen?"

"I hope they get married👰🏼 💍and have paisleywood kids👶🏼🍼"

I couldn't believe that everyone have already made a name for us I mean we just started hosting together and we already have a name. I then saw Miranda walking in our direction, she looked upset.

Miranda: "Carrie I really need to talk to you actually Blake and I need to talk to all of you, can you come over to the house tomorrow night?"

Carrie: "Yeah, sure, but what's going on?"

Miranda: "I'll tell you tomorrow."

She walked away and I turned to Brad who also looked confused, his phone then rang.

Brad: "Hello?"

I couldn't here the conversation.

Brad: "Kim?"

Carrie: "What?!"

I grabbed the phone out of his hand and started screaming at her.

Carrie: "Ok look Kim, you need to stop calling Brad ok? I'm guessing that you're calling about our relationship so let me tell you this we are together and happy so you and Mike be together and get the hell over us!!!!!"

I hung up the phone and gave it back to Brad.

Brad: "I am so turned on."

I giggle and give him a kiss.

Luke: "Hey Brad do you know what Blake and Ran want to talk about?"

Brad: "No but Miranda seemed really upset about something, that might be something she's gonna talk to us about."

Caroline: "I guess we'll find out tomorrow."

{At Blake and Miranda's House The Next Day}
Brad and I knock on the door, Miranda invites us inside not looking any happier.

Miranda: "Please take a seat."

We sit next to Luke and Caroline on the couch while Blake and Miranda stood in front of us.

Brad: "So what's going on?"

Blake: "Well um after a lot of talking Miranda and I made a decision."

Carrie: "About what?"

Miranda: "Well Brad and Carrie you actually helped us with this, and we realized that we're not very happy and well, we're deciding to get a divorce."

Everyone: "WHAT?!!!"

Caroline: "Please tell me that this is some sort of sick joke."

Carrie: "Blake Miranda listen to me, the reason Brad and I got divorces is because our marriages didn't have a chance and that was before we found each other."

Miranda: "Care we're just not on the same page like we used to be."

Carrie: "You two are meant to be together, and I believe every marriage that can be saved should be saved. Can you two please just try and make this work, wait when is it final."

Blake: "Not for another three weeks."

Miranda: "I'm sorry but we're over."

And that's when my heart finally sank.

A/N
So sry but I finally got wifi back so here's the next chapter, and it sucks that Blake and Ran r getting a divorce in real life. 😭😭😭😭