Chapter 6 The hunter and the hunted

The House of reality and the House of  blades. Both bridged together as they stand connected to one another but both seem lost in time, no wind through either house, no damage over years of standing just complete silence until two stars appear in the night sky and spin in total harmony as they both  float down to the middle of the bridge and the bodies of Capricorn Shura and Sagittarius Aiolos  kneel as they rise and stare to the old castle that seems to crumble as their feet touch the ground.
  What is this? This castle seems to be moving at a rapid speed through time while that one seems to not be moving at all says Shura. We don't have much time here says Aiolos. I can tell this place is gonna come crashing down, whatever was holding it up after all this time isn't waiting anymore. We have no time to lose then let's go Aiolos.
The two burn their Cosmo as they run across the bridge to the House of  Beasts.
  Well if it's isn't the hunter and the hunted. Who's there asks Aiolis. I am Titan Helios. But wait there's not just one beast to play with golden pray! I am Chimera Helios. The twin brothers of Titans and Mythical beast! The strongest combination of techniques between the Chaos Warriors. We will destroy you and be forever known as the ultimate hunters! You may call us by the name of our clothes if you wish, in a moment it will be of no use who you think we are because you will be sent to oblivion says Titan.
As Sagittarius and Capricorn look to the doors a hammer and a snake come flying at the two but they jump to the air to escape.
    There attacks are pretty fast but it would have been pointless to even attempt that at such a range says Aiolos. Shura we must go in and confront the to but must stay alert of the speed and strength these two can strike with. Let's go Aiolos and blind them with our light speed strikes!
The two saints run towards the door jumping to the door and simultaneously kicking the doors loose and having them shatter against the floor. The two stand there and begin burning Cosmo.
  You must be the Chaos warriors from before aren't you. Yes and now that your here let me show you what we can do. Wall of endless battles says Titan.
The Titan from outside begins to flow with an orange aura and the hammer flys through the door and an orange Cosmo spreads in between Sagittarius and Capricorn. It forms an orange wall in between both saints.
  Now will take you on individually and end this senseless waste of time and be the best hunters!
  You shouldn't have to feel like death will solve your issues, throughout my life time s a saint that will follow through the hearts of saints for generations!
Even in hearts that bare no light it doesn't mean that light will never shine. It just takes that one chance, that one spark, that one chance. It's all the hope that strives people forward through the darkness that can try and vanquish the good in ones heart. Even if all is lost one can never lose sight of that hope. Hope is what will stand by us through all darkness and can bling all shadows and erase them for others hearts as well bringing new light and new hopes into the world with each new generation bringing a new hope.
  You are the legend I have heard of says Titan. The gold saint who went against sanctuary to save Athena and was killed by the Capricorn gold saint that stand beside you now! Can you to truly come together even though you died by thine hands of Capricorn says Titan. Yes, because before saints we are much more, we are earths hope! Our power reaches limits bat surpass even gods! We will do anything for the earth even if it means our lives for all eternity!
Sagittarius raises his arrow and roars as his Cosmo shakes the very ground forming a large crack in the floor revealing two caged chambers beneath them.
  Out power carries the hope of humanity!
The arrow is released firing towards chimera as chimera runs towards the arrow and jumps towards it slashing his tail and slamming into the arrow as it flys towards the wall created by Titan.
  Your power is no match for our chaos! Are you sure asks Aiolos.
Chimera looks towards the wall and sees he wall having been pierced and pulls the arrow out and the whole spreads cracklings all over as the wall falls apart to nothing and chimeras snake tail breaks and the orange eyes go out.
  How dare you defy me and shatter my cloth says Chimera. I'll make sure we finish this battle one on one Sagittarius! Battle of the beasts!
   Sagittarius and Chimera both appear in what seems to be an alternate reality.
  We are now in the split realms. A world in between ours and our own mentality, an ability so intense that only the gifted can wield the ability to see it. The physical world still remains but through those who possess this ability see through Cosmo and no longer need sight to fight, only the very glow of the cosmos around them.
  I can't see everything, it has become pure shadow, says Aiolos. You can't see in my reality so you are nothing but a defenseless animal waiting to die. I shall end you Sagittarius and the legend of Aiolos shall end! Horns Of Anguish!
  Chimera jumps up to the ceiling and pushes of of the sealing cracking it from the force of the push and the horns upon his helmet begin radiating an orange aura and up utters Sagittarius slamming him against the walls and the very house falls apart.
  Ahhhh. You coward hiding behind your cheap tricks not fighting on equal terms but having to create a battlefield where I can't even fight back.
Sagittarius looks around trying to feel his surroundings and trying to pull himself up and rises to face Chimera.
  Why do you still up even when your destiny is certain, asked Chimera. It's because no matter what happens here to us. The lives of the people who should be living on earth will come to an end. It's with the power that our guardian constellations grant us it is our duty to fulfill our destiny so and protect the earth.
Cosmo begins forming around Aiolos and his eyes turn a bright gold for an instant.
  We must not let those who live that Athena love fall here. We can't let chaos rule because if we fail then the earth fails and nothing will ever live again.... I am Gold Saint Sagittarius and I promise so long as there is light I shall follow in its shine and create a bright future for the earth!
He raises his bow straight at Chimeras head and his eyes shine a bright gold and releases the blade as it slices through the darkness that devours the area and  purged light right into the heart of  Chimera. Black blood begins oozing from his pierced chest flowing down to the ground as the split dimension begins reverting back to normal.
  Damn you Sagittarius. If it wasn't for that lucky shoot you wouldn't win this battle, I underestimated the chances and its cost me this battle. But, I won't leave empty handed...
Aiolos begins regaining his vision and charged at Chimera and Chimera charges back. They both simultaneously exchange fists
Gladiators Punishment!
  An orange orange firms around chimeras fist before it hits Aiolos's  head and becomes pure black as he hits Aiolos and and punches the arrow in Chineras chest who was to furious to care about that weapon piercing his cold dark blood bathed body. The two echanges fist and Sagittarius flys back to the door and kneels down as the split domensions have fully faded away and chimera is slammed down into the ground and lays there as his helmet falls off and his leg armor breaks off and he lays there completely still as he begins to laugh....
  You're a fool, you think you have won by escaping but now you shall never escape says Chimera.
Aiolos looks over to a kneeling Capricorn who lays down with blood flowing from his armor to glue ground around him and he looks over to see Titan on the floor with his arms bleeding and remains unconscious on the ground and a single crack in his hammer and all of a sudden Aiolos's sight fades a little.
  No matter what I wasn't about to let you walk away a free man. When you punctured my heart you unleashed the blood of the altered. I was once the prey. Lord Chais is not my master... I only fight for him out of fear... I was once an ordinary warrior who fought against the darkness and Chais captured me and no saint ever came to rescue me. I asked Chaos for mercy, that I would destroy the fake warriors of earth who were glorified for saving Earth from evil gods. The saints are the true evil and Chaos showed me a way to fix it by bestowing upon me power that will bring true justice. He pulled his godly blade from his side and slit his hand, a hand so cold it could freeze a living heart and as his blood dropped down it feel onto my eyes and they turned from there crystal blue to a black darker than night and turned my own blood black and gained the power to reach this split dimension. When you pierced my heart my blood dropped to my hand and could unleash my secret technique by burning my blood infused with chaos and now Sagittarius you will have the eyes as black as my heart and never see the light of Athena again.