Chapter 2 The Seals

Come on Dohko I don't wanna stay in this place to long. Okay let's head inside and find crypto and whatever Athena has sent is here to find, that's probably what crypto is protecting here. Where do you think that coward crypto is? I don't know cancer but I have a bad feeling about this look on the walls those are symbols and there glowing giving off some type of dark energy. It seems attracted to us, it's flowing towards us. That's because your in a chaos warrior house! In here as long as the shadow seal remains unbroken then more cosmo will be drained from you gold saints and soon it will absorb energy from the earth itself when enough power is given to the main seal. Then my lord will rise up and save us from this light and balance will completely tip the balance and we will rule by our gods side! Since I know you can't possibly make it out of here I'll tell you a few of the details about this place. Long ago in ancient time the original chaos Warriors were warriors of pure light until they  unleashed our lord, the being of pure shadow who can obliterate all light from this earth. It was Athena who tricked him and used her light soul to absorb his shadow and place himself in her soul while the chaos warriors were missioned to construct the 12 houses of the seal that when fully powered can break the seal and pull my lord out of her Cosmo and use her power to destroy this world! Come out and fight us!
  Do you two even know why both of you were chosen to be brought here. It's because you both create balance, libra dohko a warrior of harmony and balance, Cancer death mask a warrior of mischief. You both are opposites who can't fight together you both contract one another. You're wrong crypto, me and deathmask are both gold saints chosen by our clothes to protect the people of this world and end you. Cancer! Libra! Let's go Rozan highest rising dragon!Underworld's Corpse Waves! You can't win like that you weaklings! Corrupted distortion!
A  giant symbol appears in front of crypto and both of their attacks hit he symbol but they are stopped dead on.
He stopped both of our attacks with a single shield, what is that thing, says deathmask. This is a corrupt chaos, it's dark Cosmo that creates a vortex drawing your attacks straight to it. All of your attacks then turn into my own power by drawing the energy from your attack and making it my own! Go energy reversal.
The vortex appears above libra and death mask and a black Ray strikes down on the both of them.
He turned are own power against us Dohko. We can't be foolish about how we strike him, we have to strike him in close convoy that way he can't redirect are attacks. I don't think so house of restraint! Know that i have activated the power of the first house the house itself will use some of the energy it steals from you to create obstacles to weigh you both down so your close combat techniques will be to slow to hit me. The only way to stop the powers of the house is to destroy the seal at the bottom of the house. You'll have to get past me first. Cancer I'll draw cryptos Fire and you head around him to the deal and destroy it so his advantage stops. Just like you cancer letting the stronger saints fight in before you because you were always the weakest and feared everyone knowing your the weakest Gold saint.
  What are you talking about idiot. We chaos warriors feed off of the power and the fear of our enemy's from the seals in are houses. Libra you go on and I'll defeat crypto I'm done being known as a weak Gold saint I will defeat him and prove my strength! Death mask remember believe in your Cosmo! Right. Underworld's Corpse Waves!
Crypto jumps over the attack and grabs onto the top of a pillar and stands above the two Gold saints.
Go Dohko now while he's out of the way! Your not leaving this place libra. Constricting webs!
A long web of shadows falls down on libra and he falls to his knees.
No Dohko! Deathmask you can do it, but you need to do it quickly or else this web will drain even more power, with the seal and the web both draining me I can tell that soon I won't be able to even stand. You gold saints are so weak none of you will ever be able to defeat the 12 chaos warriors and find the prophecy mirror shard! Death mask I've heard of a mirror shard it's said to be a piece to the mind mirror. It's said to be able to see into any time and reflect an image of what something once was or will ever be in the future. What could that possibly reveal what does Athena want us to know asked death mask. We don't have time for this I will kill this warrior and send him to the pits of hell with the rest of them. You really believe you can do this, you haven't hit me with a single attack and you still have hope in your heart. A gold saint of Athena will always have hope we will never stop fighting as long as we have hope and Cosmo to burn.cancer give me strength to send this weakling to hell burn my Cosmo! Your weak Cosmo will never save you, you will always be to weak! Shadow Distortion Cannon! Cancers Golden Grip!
Crypto surrounds himself in shadows as it all forged I between his hand and a black tornado fires from his hands towards Deathmask who completely covers himself in Cosmo. Deathmask places his hands out and forms a claw shaped motion with his hands and grabs the blast head on and aims it towards Dohko.
You would save your own life by sacrificing your fellow saint. No I'm saving Dohko from your clutches. L
ook as Dohko is now free of your webs and your draining power. Go now Dohko. Right. I will never let you reach the seal. Parallel dimensions. This is the last attack I need to stop you with this our very reality is altered and now Libra is stuck in his own little illusion. Now it's just me and you Deathmask unless he can find the way out of loop. Crypto it is your cowardness that will never allow you to defeat us we will always go beyond and unleash the power of our golden hearts!
Deathmask is completely covered in Cosmo as his armor becomes pure light and transforms into a Gold God cloth.
This is the power we saints can use and this ain't the strongest power we hold.Crypto let me show you the true power of a Gold saint. Watch as I move at the speed of light and catch your fist and smash it to pieces. Show me your so called power Gold saint and then we will truly know if you're worthy to be a warrior of Athena. I will show you the true power.
(Crypto thinks to himself) how is that possible he just used the technique of the original cancer gold saint.he must be close enough to have drawn power from it. The seal is weakening, when Deathmask burned his Cosmo it must have allowed the seal to weaken and allow some of the power to leak into him. I must restrain the beast, but these two must get removed.
Alright let's go cancer you want a show then I'll give you a show. Shadow distortion cannon! Underworld's Corpse Waves! The two powers collide in an intense struggle between light and darkness. You are never going to surpass me Deathmask the gold saint Deathmask will be put to and end.my power is to strong you will be pushed back against the wall and become a slave of chaos! You're wrong Crypto my light can penetrate your darkness, Burn my cosmo!
Deathmask shines brighter than ever before as his clothes becomes pure light and transforms into the god gold cloth cancer.
We saints have power stronger than any force on earth nobody can ever stop us from protecting the earth we will defeat you weak chaos warriors with are light! You can't stop us we are stronger than gods we can go further than you weaklings. Our powers are matched says Deathmask.
( Dohko walks through the halls of the house and combs to a chamber). What is this thing I can feel even more Cosmo draining from me but at the same time I can feel an enormous Cosmo underage symbol like if something is trapped behind its spell. I must destroy this symbol. Rozan highest rising dragon.
Dohko strikes the seal while only a near crack forms at the edge of the circle.
My power is to weak to destroy this, I will only burn out my Cosmo trying to fight in this state.
Cancer go to hell. You are the only one losing here crypto! I will show you what I can really do. Burn my Cosmo shine brighter until you cause an explosion of Cosmo! Break down the limits of even God clothes and destroy the shadows!
  The seal is weakening I must strike now, Rozan Highest Rising Dragon!
  The seal shatters as a golden orb is seen at the bottom of the trench were the seal once stood.
  I can feel my Cosmo radiating the draining effects of this house has been vanquished, now I must return to Deathmask and defeat this plague of chaos.
  What's happened The libra saint must have broken the seal.thats bad news for you weakling because now my power rises! Underworld's Corpse Waves!
  Crypto is slammed against the wall as his Amir's Helmet shatters into bits of shadow energy.
  Your ill pay for that Cancer you and the rest of the saints will all fall, but for now I must go, we shall meet again cancer and next time I'll show you my true power. You haven't seen the true power of the chaos warriors!