1

1

We spent the rest of the day preparing for his arrival. Aaron had contacted him for a meeting in order to "sort things out"

AKA the stupidest thing ever, if Aaron walked away from this meeting alive, I would be one hundred percent shocked.

It was sure that he was gonna bring his son-Phoenix Reynolds. I heard that he's the only lycan alive. The council tried to reason with Thaddeus, saying that he's a hazard to the stability of the werewolf world, and it would be best if he was eliminated from it. But if there is one thing anything that anyone knows about Alpha Thaddeus Reynolds, its that he gets doesn't take those kind of 'threats' nicely.

I sighed and continued too stitch up the man's wound. It couldn't heal its self since it was so deep. Even after I stitched him back together scars would still remain from it. And It would take him a while to start walking again. Everyone else in the pack, Except for Aaron, his beta, gamma, this man and I were in the bunkers, for safety reasons. And once I finished this guys stitches I had to bring him over as soon as possible, and stay with the families in the bunker.

'They're here' Aaron mind linked me.

'Alright, I'll be out of the hospital soon- hold them off for me' I replied

I started too feel queasy-probably uneasy at the fact that there was a different Alpha on the land that well, I kinda hated / wanted to kill / really hated.

You know what I mean?

Yeah I bet you do.

I stitched up three out of the massive five scars when Aaron mind linked me again.

'Sky, finish up quick, they can smell you and both Phoenix and Thaddeus are here.'

'Im not even close to done Aaron, and what does he mean he can smell me? I don't have a smell.' I replied frantically, nervous that my raiju's scent had been exploited.

' he says like the smell of the air after it has rained or some shit like that'

I sighed out of relief, 'well tell him that if his father kept his huge ass claws to himself that maybe I'd be able to introduce myself.'

'I am not saying that, they're already killing me with their intense anger for me, I'm feeling the Uncle and nephew love right now'

'don't worry tell him its from me- and if he has a problem to deal with it.'

Aaron didn't reply- and I shrugged, hoping he wouldn't let some wannabe all powerful alpha get in his way.

'Um Sky? Did you lock the hospital door?'  Ian mind linked me

'Yea wh-'

'Never mind it doesn't matter just duck'

I turned my head to the side confused-but then it all clicked. A large roar and a crack resounded through the hospital.

Damn-keep calm on the anger issues man.

What was weird was that a really good smell hit my nose. It smelt like Apricots with chocolate on them. I know its weird but it smelt damn good.

I'm not gonna play that stupid card that all those stupid girls do, like 'oh my god! it smells so good! I wonder what it is!'

Insert annoying stereotypical white girl voice here.

I knew my mate was close- and that I would finally meet him,  something I didn't really want too do.

But I just hoped that it wasn't-

Before I could finish my thought the door flung itself across the room. I ducked, as it flew past my head and flew out the window-breaking it in the process.

Who the hell does he think he is? He's paying for that window.

"HOLY FUCK, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" I screamed before I turned my head and looked up at him. As soon as I made eye contact with Phoenix, I knew that he was my mate.

I already hated the fact that I was destined to have a mate, but it was even worse that this cocky, egotistical Lycan was mine.

His eyes turned from the brown and blue they had before too a dark black.

Not meaning too hate, but it looked hella creepy.

"Well hi, I'm Skylark-I'd say its nice to meet you, but then I'd be lying"  I spoke and turned back to the injured man. Continuing to stitch up cut number four.

He growled and stalked towards me.

"Don't" I almost yelled when he almost moved my arm. He froze and looked at me with precaution. I finished stitch number four and looked up at him, setting the needle down.

"I believe you wanted an introduction- and that what I gave you. So the door is that way." I spoke pointing over to the window.

"Please jump out of the window and kill yourself" I finished with a cheeky smile. Instead of growling, he smirked.

"Sorry sweetheart, but If I jump your jumping with me." His rough voice spoke out. Unfortunately It took so much to resist the shivers that went down my spine. Keeping in mind that he basically was saying that we'd die together, but the sound of his voice triggered something in me.

I ignored him-but let him catch the eye roll that I gave him. I turned too the man on the bed and once my skin made contact with his, Phoenix let out a low warning growl.

I whipped my head around looking at him.

"Dear overprotective hormonal Alpha, Me touching him won't do anything but save him from the damage you've done. I'm not handing over my fucking virginity by putting a needle through this guys flesh-so calm the fuck down" I ranted, and turned back over to help the man.

Can somebody say preach?

This is what happens when you have a VERY low patience level.

Once I finished the fifth stitch I felt Phoenix practically breathing down my neck. I quickly placed the needle down and moved the hospital bed so that the warrior was lying down fully. I got a large gauze pad and placed it over the stitches, so that it would heal quicker with the warmer air surrounding it. I stood up and took of my gloves, which at the moment had blood on them, and threw them in the trash. I then washed my hands and took my hair out of its bun- letting my brown wavy hair cascade down my back. I turned around to leave, but his voice stopped me.

"Where are you going"

"To take a shower," I drawled out, since it was no use going to the bunker now. His eyes turned black,

Damn I landed myself a horny Alpha didn't I?

I sighed and turned around too go to the bathroom,

"By the way, you're fixing that window."