Creeper And Ocelot

(6:30 am, the hospital)
Creeper: *comes in waiting room and sits down with friends*
Ocelot: *calls Creeper on cell phone*
Creeper: Ocelot?! What are you doing here?
Ocelot: I heard about Enderman. Sorry...
Creeper: It's not your fault. Where are you, anyway?
Ocelot: I'm at the airport in Ireland. I'm coming back home to you guys. I planned to spend the week in Ireland, but when I heard about Enderman's being sick, I rushed to the airport to get on the last plane back to America. What happened to Enderman, anyway?
Creeper: Well, all I know is what I remember from last night. Enderman was running through the woods. I chased him, trying to get him out of the dangerous woods. I heard something in the bushes and hid. I tried to tell Enderman to hide, but the poor thing couldn't hear me! It was too late! The hunter in the bushes shot Enderman with his gun! Without even thinking, I ran away. *sobs* I feel somewhat responsible for all this!
Ocelot: I wish there was anything I could've said or done to change what happened. Where are you?
Creeper: *stops sobbing* I'm in the waiting room at the hospital. Almost every other mob is here. I'm so sad. Who knew Enderman would be the one to die?
Ocelot: Yeah. Enderman has always been the bravest of us all, always comforting the other mobs and telling them that everything will be okay. Now, there's no one to tell him everything will be okay. What am I doing here? I shouldn't be talking to you. Bye.
Creeper: No! Why don't you stay?
Ocelot: Creeper? You really mean that? I thought you were afraid of me?
Creeper: But I just realised that we're not that different. We both feel the same! Enderman is my friend, and he's also your friend! We're all friends! Friends always stick together! You were always so nice to me, and I was scared of you. I'm sorry, Ocelot.
Ocelot: *cries* Creeper, you're making me cry!
Creeper: Please promise me we'll always be friends! Now and forever?
Ocelot: Now and forever!
Creeper: I love you, Ocelot!
Ocelot: And I love you too, Creeper! I always have!
Creeper: How long will it take you to get back to America?
Ocelot: It'll take hours. I'm just now boarding the plane.
Creeper: I miss you! Please hurry back! I hope you can make it before midnight! The doctor says that Enderman only has until then!
Ocelot: I'll try my best to make it on time!