Chapter One

DANGIT!
Johnny Spirit thought, letting out a loud sigh.
He groaned. Why wouldn't the redhead leave his heart alone? Even just thinking of the ghoul made him feel all lovey dovey. Johnny stared in awe at Operetta, reaching out to cup her cheek. "Goth. You're just...covered in really cool makeup. How'd you do it?" Johnny asked, biting his lip nervously. "Crap." he said aloud.
Idiot, Operetta rolled her eyes.
"You're beautiful. That's what I meant to say." Johnny whispered.
"Thank you." Operetta replied, "That's so sweet o' ya t' say. Yer not so bad of a boyfriend, Johnny...Ah really like you."
Johnny's eyes widened, when Operetta pulled him into a kiss.
Johnny melted into her so quickly, stroking her bouncy red curls and laughing. Her kiss was like his heaven-and she was his angel. He moved his hand up her skirt, making her jump.
"Johnny, stop it." she grit her teeth, smacking his cheek.
Operetta didn't like this at all-especially in public. Why was he so quick to do something!?
"What did I do wrong?" Johnny exclaimed, taking his hand off of her. Ouch! That hurt!
Johnny hated to scare the ghoul; make her uncomfortable.
"Ah don't like that, don't do it ever again, or Ah'll smack you harder!" Operetta warned, glaring at him.
"Never again, I swear on the stars, moon, and sun." Johnny pecked her cheek.
"Okay," Operetta shrugged. "Ah forgive you."
"Good. Let's get back to class, huh?"
Operetta's lips curved into a smile.
"Course."