Close Call

After recollecting myself, I decided to take a shower. I went to the bathroom and turned on the water and waited for it to warm up before getting in. I undressed myself, put my hand under the water then got in. I stood there as the warm water hit against my bare breast. Knock, knock. Who is it now? If it's Devon, I'll have to put on another fake smile. I didn't ask "who is it", but I heard the door open and close. I sighed and pulled back the curtain knowing that it was Devon, but when I pulled the curtain back, I was wrong. It was Yo.
"Y-Yolie! What are you doing in here!? I'm bathing!", I squealed as I tried to cover up my body. Not that I didn't mind her seeing my body, it's just... A really bad timing. "I know you're bathing.",she stated as she sat on counter and got on her phone."What are you doing in here..?", I asked. I heard her let out a sigh before she lifted her head and said, "you know you ask too many questions..." She looked back down at her phone. The only reason I don't want to see me like this is because of the tattoo I have. It was DJ's zodiac sign, the same as hers... A Leo. I didn't want her thinking I got it because of her...not to be rude.
"Aren't you going to bathe?", she asked with a little smirk on her face. I nodded as I started washing my body with my apple body wash. "That smells great...no wonder you're always smelling fresh...",she said. I looked up to see her staring at me.
"Why are you staring at me?", she smiled at my question as she stood up and walked towards me. "Mariee, I'm not stupid...I know when someone is hiding something from me.", she said. Oh no...did she find out? "What're you talking about, Yolie?", I asked as she walked closer to me. She grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. My body touching hers. I felt her clothes start to get wet as she brought her lips to mine and whispered, "I'll find out what you're hiding from me..." She let me go and walked out. I looked down at my body and felt a bit aroused by her touch. "Her hands were on my bare skin.", I slid down the wall and sat on the floor letting the water hit my face and body. Questions went through my head and I quickly shook my head and blushed at the main thought: what would she do if she found out?
~~

Dedicated to: Lon-LonLove