"Good! Meaning my camera is coming too" Kunbi said before picking up his pen to Jot as well.

"Hahah! " I faked a laughter " your camera indeed"

"Ow now I know our friendship has boundaries" Kunbi said faking hurt as he shifted away from me to the other girl.

I just laughed at him and continued my note.
10 minutes had past before I got uncomfortable.

"What's wrong? " Kunbi asked when I shifted

"I don't know, just stomach cramps I said.

"Hmmmm!"

"What is 'hmm!'" I asked kunbi suspiciously.

"Nothing! Maybe it's your.." Kunbi said as he cocked his head to the left

"My??" I was confused at what he was trying to say. "Just say it already" I said.

Kunbi leaned in closer before he whispered "your period"

I couldn't help but laugh at the way he was uncomfortable saying such.

"No it's not " I said confidently and kunbi shrugged.

The class continued steadily unlike my stomach that kept hurting. By the time the bell rang for break, our teacher, a fat short woman had given us an assignment to submit the next class .

"Alot of assignments to do and we just finished mid semester" I said getting up to pack my books.
Kunbi was still sitted, taking his time to gather his things together.

"Are you coming?" I turned around to leave.

"Oh my God kemi!" Kunbi exclaimed and rushed to my back.

"Hey! What's that?" I was shocked at his actions.

"You need to sit down now! " he said urgently still standing behind me.

"What is it?" I was getting impatient with him.

He leaned in closer before whispering in my ears "you are stained"

My eyes popped open and I could feel the heat rush to my cheek. I was stained and Kunbi saw it. I felt like running out of the class but that was a bad idea considering the fact I was STAINED!

"Quickly before someone will see it" Kunbi said breaking my thoughts.
I couldn't believe I was worried about him seeing me like this while he was worried that other people will see me.
I let him usher me back to my sit carefully and while I sorted through my embarrassment, kunbi paced around trying to figure out how he would help me.

"I left my blazer in the class, you have to sit put kemi still I get it" he said and I nodded.
I watched him as he immediately started out of the health lab and turned back.

" Don't stand up he warned again. I will be quick"

After he disappeared through the door, I tried to call after him, inorder to tell him to call Tracey for me but he was gone.

I sat put in the lab, ignoring the faces of other students who were probably wondering why I wasn't leaving the lab. I was normally a shy girl who tried to avoid attention. It just so happened that my best friend was one of the most popular guys in school so somehow some of his attention rubbed off on me.

A couple of students waved at me and I forced a smile back at them before waving back.

Kunbi soon entered holding his blazer.

"Okay put this on" he instructed and I obeyed before I stood up from the sit. Kunbi was taller and bigger than I was so the blazer went past my hips covering the stain on my skirt.