Jealous [mature one shot]

Downing another shot, I glared at two people in the corner of the room. I really hate that Jake Moore. Look at him cornering his slutty date, that stupid sex-driven manwhore. That suit really makes him look sexier but why on earth would he bring a bimbo to this party? Who even is she? Wearing the skimpiest red dress ever, face caked with make up. Look at the ugly hair extentions too. I'm not even jealous, they just piss me off so much. Why did I even go to this party? I'd rather go home that to see Jake fucking Moore. I was the one who rejected him anyway that's because I don't like him. Maybe if I brought a date, he'd be jealous.

I made my way through the crowd, trying to find the door to the exit. This party sucks. I pushed people aside, not really bothering how unpleasant I was being, I was so pissed off for some reason. "Move it," I said to some random guy and pushed him aside.

"Wow, someone's pissed off?" Jake said.

"Oh, weren't you just attacking some bimbo there earlier? Why don't you just get back to it," I snapped pushing him away.

He looked at me then smiled, "Are you jealous I brought a date?"

I looked at him, his shirt unbuttoned at the top exposing his chest, of course I'm jealous. I looked away rolling my eyes, "Of course not, why would I be jealous?"

"You know if you're jealous you just have to tell me," he said in a serious tone.

"Oh fuck off," I said trying to push him away. He held my arms, looking at me. What is he trying to do? That idiot. I brought my eyes to look at him, why does he have to look good all the time? His dark brown eyes bored into mine

I don't know what made me do it, maybe it's the alcohol or maybe it's because I really wanted to do it but I grabbed Jake's hair and brought his lips to mine. I pressed our lips together, hard and hungry. He was frozen at first but kissed me back after, moving his lips as he grabbed my face as if I'm going to break the kiss. A moan escaped from my mouth, giving him a chance to insert his tongue in it, massaging mine. His hands travelled from my face to my hips and down to my ass, squeezing it. I bit his lip to break the kiss off.

Panting, he looked at me lustfully, "Let's get out of here."

We left the party and he drove us quickly to his apartment. He was obviously impatient and as soon as we got in, he shut the door and pushed me off the wall, kissing me hungrily. His kisses travelled from my lips to my neck. I started unbuttoning his shirt as he tugged on to my black dress to take them off. He looked at me appreciatively, good thing I decided to wear nice underwear today.

He grabbed on to my legs, still kissing me and took me to his bed, laying me down. He pinned me down, leaving trails of kisses from my lips to my breast. He hurriedly unclasped my bra and threw them on the floor, kissing and sucking on my nipples making me moan. He kissed me all the way down until he reached to remove my thongs. I used all my strength to flip us over to do the same, I kissed him angrily, fuck that bimbo that you brought to make me jealous. Fuck you Jake Moore.

I took his boxers off and groaned at the sight.

He smirked, bringing our lips together, flipping us over again. He grabbed my arms and placed them to rest my head, pinning me down again. "Keep them there," he said looking at me.

His other hand travelled down and found my clit. "Amy, you're so wet." he moaned rubbing them. I pushed my body up to get his fingers deeper in me, "Jake, harder!" I moaned. He rubbed me harder and faster.

I shut my eyes, moaning as he fingered me. He stopped, making my eyes open again. "Look at me," he said.

"Stop fucking teasing me, just do it." I whined impatiently.

He replaced his fingers with his dick and pushed it hard in me. "Jaaaake!" I moaned digging my nails in his skin.

"Amy," he moaned back pushing in and out.

"Jaaaake, faster!" I cried. "Faster!"

I flipped us over again and rode him fast and hard, "Fuck, Amy," he moaned.

Once we've finished, we collapsed together, panting. All my anger were gone. He looked at me, with a smile and planted a soft, slow kiss on my lips. "So, are you sure you weren't jealous?" he smirked.

"Fuck you, Jake." I laughed before pressing my lips against his again. We can do this all night.