Chapter 2

"What time is it right now?"
Asked mom.

I then replied that it is 5:00 pm because I was angry at her. I like to lie at everything when someone won't listen to me, that is so me. She knew I was lying to her, so she grabbed her phone and checked the time. It was 3:14 pm, she then grabs my hand and rush me to the car.

"MOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT ABOUT HER PRESENT?!" I shouted till everyone in the shop was looking at me. She did not answer me. This gets really annoying, I hate it when she pulls my hand to force me to go somewhere, it's like she is going to pull my arm away. I went in the car and chat with Mark and Jim in a group chat. I told them what happen in the shop. "Hey guys :D you know what happen today? My mom brought me to the shop to buy Ashley's present, then-" I typed halfly to send to them when mom grabs my phone away.

"MOM YOU ARE RUINING MY DAY! THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A GREAT DAY!" I yelled.

She told me that 'The boys' will be coming to the party at 4:30 pm. "Mom, I can't believe you... Omg I love you so much. I am so sorry that I was mad at you." I was screaming my happiness out. I was changing the sentence to Mark and Jim. I told them not to tell Ashley.

"Melyssa, you know how happy she will be right? Why not we make a little surprise where she gets blindfolded and when 'The boys' arrived, they will be hugging her while she takes off her blindfold." Suggest Mark on the phone. Jim and I agreed to that.

I am finally home, I went to the shower and I was still crazy in the shower.

"OHH GOODNESS GRACIOUS I HAVE THE BEST MOM EVER!" I shouted from the bathroom.

I went out to get dressed and I saw the time, it was 3:50 pm. the beach is a 5 minutes drive from my house. So I brabbed my card for her and ask my mom to go. Oh goodness is this time again where my mom takes an hour to just drive to the beach. I knew i was going to be late, But no worries because I am going to see the boys.

I saw balloons, cakes, presents on the beach. Ashley was as excited as I am right now. Well she is going to get more excited when she is going to get free hugs from them.

I went to Ashley's mom telling her what's going to happen. She was so thankful and thought that this is going to be her best birthday. I don't know why but i was thinking about something where I need to sit by the sea. I went there by myself while waiting for Mark and Jim to arrive. This is kind of weird but I kinda have a celebrity crush on Louis. I know this is really weird. Omg why am i even thinking about this. This shouldn't even happen and it is not going to.

"Hey Melyssa, why are you? Ummm... you look sad... what happen?" Questioned Ashley.

I was panicking. Why am I even sad? Is it because of the Louis thingy... this is getting even weirder.

"Me? Do I look sad? No. Nonononono of course no. But no. Seriously no. This is my happiest day ever, just like you" i lied, i guess I don't know I am having mix feelings.

Mark and Jim finally arrived, we started singing happy birthday to her. We let some balloons up to sky.

It was 4:27 pm. And you know what's going to happen. "Let's do this" i said quietly to Mark and Jim.

"What? Let's do what?" Asked Ashley

"Just close your eyes Ashley"

"It is not going to be bad, I promise, no actually, we promise."

Ashley closed her eyes and we put her blindfold on. She really don't know what's happening. She thought that we are going to do something bad.

It is finally time. It was 4:30. The boys have just arrived. This is such a weird thing. When they all come out together, the first one I looked at was louis. He smiled at me, I smiled back. But what? I was blushing, no this shouldn't happen. But I will just let it happen, and yes, I fell in love with him.

They knew what to do, but they were taking a long time, because they have to be really quite. Niall was the first one to hug her, he was kind of blushing, he was as red as a tomato.

"MARK OR JIM GET OFF ME!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I DON'T LIKE YOU STOP HUGGING ME PLEASE GET OFF NOW!"

We were laughing really hard, even 1D. Niall was seriously taking forever, he hugged her for like 10 seconds. The boys each hugged her. She then opens her blindfold, she was so embarassed but so lucky anyway.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys! I finally finished my 2nd chapter. Hope you guys liked it and I know that the ending of this chapter is not good. I am going to upload the 3rd one soon.... hope you guys like this and thank you... byeeee