"I actually love vintage songs like this." I say.

"Really? Bob Marley is a legend. I love all of his work." He says, lighting a blunt.

"I guess some things never change huh?" I say. He hits it hard, and exhales it in my face. I breath in the smoke and I take the blunt from him and stick it in my mouth. I suck on it hard, and I let the substance sit in my nose, then I slowly blow it out. I get an instant buzz.

"I missed you." He says lowly and confident, leaning back in his seat.

"Let's skip the bullshit. I don't even know why I'm here." I confess, taking another hit.

"I wanna make shit right with you." He says.

"Nigga. You realize we will never be together again?" I say.

"But I'll never stop trying though." He reaches for my hand and I snatch it back.

"Go home Rodger..." I say in response. (only 90's kids will understand that joke)

"I'm sorry." He says.

This is really getting annoying. "Did you have intentions on raping me that night?" I ask.

"What?"

"You heard me.. Did you have fucking intentions on raping me, that night!?" I look at him.

He looks down and shakes his head.

"So what you can't talk now? Answer me!" I yell.

He starts to sob into his hands.

"Hell nah, bruh you ain't finna do this shit with me. Stop all that crying shit." I say, waving my hand. Don't tell me I'm wrong, don't tell me I'm blunt. Remember this dude raped me, I'm not finna show no sympathy! The fuck?

He sits up and wipes his eyes. "No I didn't. I was high, and drunk and I was messed up."

I cross my arms. "Mmhmm go on."

"Then when I took those x pills, I -"

"What?? You took ecstasy? What the hell were you thinking dummass??" I say.

"I know I shouldn't have."

"Ya think??" I say.

"And when I took it, every emotion was amplified. So when I saw you, I just got turned on.. And the drugs took over." He says. "I promise you Ima try my hardest to make you forgive me for what I did." He says. Honestly, I knew he was info drugs, but not ecstasy... Come on now.

"Look, that's not something I can just say "oh its fine, I'm over it", because I'm not. Do you realize that this is illegal??" I ask.

"Cedric. I sell drugs man, what is and isn't legal is the last thing on my mind." He says.

"And that is my cue to leave." I say, opening the door.

"Wait! Stop." He says. I ignore his soul, and I walk back to my car at the edge of the field. I hear him run after me.

"Hear me out!" He calls. He eventually catches up and grabs me by the arm.

PAUSE... NIGGAS... I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ALL CHOOSE TO DO THIS. BUT IF YOU'RE TRYING TO WIN THE HEART OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND, BOYFRIEND OR WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE, GRABBING THEM BY THE ARM ONLY MAKES THEM ANGRIER.... OK BYE.

PLAY.

"Let me go!" I yell. He pulls me up to him and tries to kiss me. I smush his face away with my hand and I kick him in the nuts. He howls and collapses to the ground. I sprint to my car and I get in quickly. He wobbles my way, and I speed off down the highway.

I don't wanna go home. I need space right now. I stopped at a red light and get a text on my phone. I open it and its my mom.

Mom- Meet me at Peidmont park. We need to talk.

I balance my options at the light and I decide to take her up on her offer and meet her there. I swiftly make a u-turn and head in the other direction towards downtown.