Chapter 3- A Fairly Descriptive Robber

Start from the beginning

Cisco came back with my mask and I raised an eyebrow. "Your suit's already insulated and heat resistant, but with the new found ability I had to tweak your mask so you can breath at the higher altitudes. "What," Barry asked confused. "Oh yeah you were kinda semi unconscious... I can fly dude," I said excitedly. "Press the left side on your cheek bone," Cisco said. I did as I was told and the mask covered my face as air was filtered through. I pressed the button again and the mask returned to the original way it was and I took it off practically bouncing. "So we actually were flying," Barry asked. I nodded answering, "Yep!" "That's amazing," Barry said. "I knoooowww," I said excitedly.

Sometime later the blip indicating trouble went off. It's the school. Cait pulled up security footage. "Iris," Barry and I both said. "C'mon your woman needs you I teased. "Not the time or the place," Barry said. "I'm sorry I couldn't resist," I said and he ran out I walked outside my mask on as I flew off. I stayed relatively low and landed smoothly walking in. "Oi! Carful were you throw desks," I said in a fake british accent and Barry and Tony stopped just looking at me. "No fake accent," I asked. "No," both answered. "Tough crowd," I muttered. Barry was thrown at a wall and I ducked doing a back roll to get distance. "Gravity Girl get the reporter out of here," Barry said his vocal chords vibrating. "It doesn't sound as good saying it out loud. Back to the name drawing board thought aloud as I brought Iris who was unconscious outside and flew her to an ER. I flew back and crash landed as Tony swung at me. "Easy big guy," I said rolling out of the way. "Lil Barry's coming in," I dove into a classroom as I heard a boom and then Cisco shouted, "SUPER SONIC PUNCH BABY!" "Can you not," I asked my ears rinnging as I whacked Tony over the head hard enough to knock him out. I then flew him to STAR labs as Barry ran to meet us there.

"Barry would you do the honors," I said placing Tony in the cell. He locked the cell I left standing by Cisco leaving Barry to have a speech. He walked through the door fist pumping the air. "How does it feel to have taken down your childhood bully," I later said in my sweat pants, sneakers, and the black cropped top. "Wait won't Iris be curious as to why your hair is as short as the unnamed super hero," Caitlin asked. "I'm gonna wear hair extensions until Friday and I'm gonna get it 'cut' on Friday," I explained. "ALCHEMY," Cisco shouted. "What," we all asked. "As your hero name," Cisco said. "Alchemy," I said trying it out, "Way cooler than Gravity Girl."

I had changed quickly putting in the hair extentions I had bought in Starling whem my friend cut parts of my hair out as a joke. I evenly placed them and pulled my hair in front of my shoulders before slipping on a nice romper and walking out to meet the crew. We were all going out for dinner to celebrate the take down of Tony. I was wearing a black romper that was cottony and had a slouch neck and POCKETS! I had pulled on my floral lace tights underneath and slid on my black booties before running out to meet them. Obviously running back to grab my phone and messanger bag and then again to lock the door. I made them go ahead of me and I took the city bus.

I walked in sat down next Cait putting me across from Barry. I glanced at Cisco and Caitlin. They would be kinda cute together. I feel like they'd balance each other out. Being we were at a diner the waitress walked to our table pulling my from my thoughts. I just looked up being I was against the wall. A gun shot went off and everyone ducked. Barry tensed ready to run and I placed my hand on his knee shaking my head a bit. I quickly called Iris and the masked man said, "Everyone on the ground!" He blocked a door and we all obeyed. "Blondie in the black little romper stand up," the man said looking at me. "Me," I asked. "Yeah you," he said. I stood up quietly and stood straight glaring at him. "Come here," he said. "No," I replied. Two men came from either side and grabbed me I shrugged them off saying, "Let! Go. Of. Me!" He held the gun up to my head and said, "Hand me the phone." I glanced around seeing all 4 of them had guns. I made the guns extremely heavy not even moving as I said. "The diner on the corner of first and Thompson," I said hanging up as I ducked knife handing his gun. They all clattered to the floor and a few more people in the resturaunt Barry included managed to surround and tie up the guys until the cops came.