Chapter 3- A Fairly Descriptive Robber

Start from the beginning

I was set down in STAR labs and just shot him a glare as Caitlin took him to the infirmary to do what she can. "You really care about him," Cisco said not joking or teasing me about it. "Duh he's the few family I have left. We may not be blood related, but still," I said. "I've been meaning to ask," Cisco said starting towards the informory, "What's the tattoo for like what's it's story?" I explained the story behind my tattoo before entering the informory and Barry looked fine just frustrated. "My freaking childhood bully is now and unstoppable, evil, metal headed, meta-human," Barry fumed. "No one is unstoppable," I said. "She's right Barry," Dr. Wells said rolling in.

I was holding my mask in my hands and sat in a rolly chair as they went off about different possiblities and I kicked my feet up on the table. They were all saying how if Barry went fast enough he could beat Tony. I raised my hand and Dr. Wells pointed at me clearly feeling the same as I did about Cisco's theory. "Even if Barry were to go as fast as he possibly could pack in as many punches as possible as soon as Tony would realize what's going on, which wouldn't take all that long, he'd become a full metal meta-human that Barry would brake his hand and wrist on yet again not to mention Tony is all about cheap shots so he'd totally stay metal the entire rest of the fight to ensure he wins. In that case Barry gets his ass handed to him again and we go no where with this," I said, "On the other hand we could take the speed and instead use it at setting up a certain velocity which could in turn be used to Barry's advantage to either knock Tony out cold or do some serious damage," I informed.

"She's growing on me," Wells said as I placed my feet down and smiled, "Thanks." "To cause damage to a block of metal that size he would have to have a clear path roughly 5.3 miles away and go.... roughly 835 miles per hour," Cisco said. "He'd have to break the sound barrier," I mumbled. The beeping went off and I glanced at Barry giving him a look that said, 'Don't you dare'. He was gone and so was the suit. "Son of a mmmmm," I said cutting myself off rubbing my temples. "Does he have a death wish," I asked. "Not that we know of yet," Caitlin admitted. "He turned off the coms and Cisco gave me his phone to call him. "Hey, Cisco what angle would I need," he said and I said. "Barry this is Lilly." "Heeeey Lilly.... How's your day," he asked stopping being I couldn't hear the wind feed back. "I know I can't stop you I just want you to use your head we'll look up the punch do not try it unless we tell you we got it figured out, can you promise me that," I asked. "Fine yeah I promise," he said. "Good luck," I sighed hanging up handing the phone back to Cisco walking to the computers. "You can't be serious," Caitlin said. "If we can't stop him I'd rather be prepared to help him as soon as he needs it," I said. "He could break every bone in his body," Caitlin reminded. "Exactly so let's find the way where he doesn't," I said. Caitlin sighed in defeat and the three of us ran scenarios unlucky every time. I hit my 20th dead end and groaned in frustration trying to calm down. "Uh guys his vitals are dropping," Caitlin said worriedly. "Where is he," I asked putting the nask on glad for a distraction from the never ending dead ends. I had to take a break and the most therapitic thing I could think of before saving Barry's ass was an option was dying my hair so I dyed it ombre from brown to blonde working while it set.

My hair had just dryed when I heard Cisco call. "Hey Lil try out if you can change your own gravitational pull to like float and fly to Barry," Cisco suggested. I stepped out side and focused and I was suddenly floating. "This is so cool," I said and kept a hand down to keep me in the air as I kicked off a feild I created and used the invisible force to keep my momentum going. "Dude you're flying," Cisco said excitedly. I laughed and then the smile faded as I landed. I ran into the building and it was empty and destroyed. "Barry," I called. I heard a rustle and ran over to a fallen rack lifting it off of him. "Oh my god, please say something so I know you're okay," I mumbled. "Ooow wait you're hair is different," he groaned and I sighed in reliefe lifting him and carrying him out like that. I floated back and brought him to the med bay. I took off the mask at Cisco's request and he disappeared into a back room as I went back to the scenarios. I stopped getting one that worked. "YES," I shouted and tryed it again. "Success," I said dancing in my chair. "What happened," Cisco asked walking in with Barry and Caitlin. I typed in the magic angle and turned the screen for them to watch. "Super sonic punch. Awesome," Cisco said. "See I told you patience young padawon," I said to Barry. "So I won't have my ass handed to me again," Barry asked. "Nope," I said smiling a toothy grin.