*30. those 6 words

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." I knocked my head when Harry gave a particularly hard thrust. The sound of skin slapping sounded through out him room. I was glad we were the only ones here god knows the embarrassment I would've faced if someone caught us in the act. It would be been even more embarrassing than the time when my sister walked in on Harry fingering me.

I felt my stomach tighten in a knot, signaling that I was close to my orgasm. "Harry, I'm-" I gasped out. I clenched around Harry before I came, white c um painting both of our chests.

Harry groaned and quickened his thrust, chasing after his orgasm. A few thrust later, Harry came in the condom. Harry fell down on my chest, our bodies sticky with c um and sweat.

"Fűck, pull out." I hissed, grinding my teeth together.

Harry laughed lightly. "Sorry." He pulled out and threw the tied up condom in the trash bin he had in a corner of his room.

"Lets get cleaned and then we can go to the store." Harry said and left to the bathroom across the hall, coming back with baby wipes. He took one out of the package and cleaned off my chest, disposing the wipe in the same bin he threw the used condom in.

"Wanna shower with me? My mom's bathroom has two shower heads." Harry suggested. I laughed and nodded, sticking one hand out so he could help me up.

---

"Fuck, Harry!"

"Niall, shut up!"

We were now in Harry's mom's shower, an it was an absolute pain showering with Harry Styles. It would be easy to shower with Harry if he didn't like his water scorching hot, while I liked mine a little bit on the cold side.

"Are you trying to fucking burn yourself?" I said, hissing when his boiling hot water hit my back. His water felt like the tears of Satan.

"This temperature of water is perfect. Your water is down right cold, you might as well bathe in ice cubes!"

I scoffed and picked up the bottle of shampoo, squirting some in my hands. "Whatever. Let me wash your hair, you overgrown baby."

Harry came closer to me, his wet hair reminding me of a wet dog. I started to rub the shampoo in his bird nest he calls hair. His hands came down to my waist as I continued to lather his hair in the apple scented shampoo.

"Zayn invited us to a costume party. We can go in half assed cat costumes." Harry said.

"Or we can not go at all. I've read enough fanfiction and seen enough movies to know that you should never, ever go to a Halloween party when your going out with someone. Bad things happen there."

"Oh c'mon Niall. This isn't one of your shitty fanfictions or cliche movies. I promise nothing bad will happen."

Once I finished rubbing the shampoo in Harry's hair, I pushed him towards his scorching hot water. "You can go if you want, but I'm staying. I don't like parties." I squirted shampoo in my hand and started to put it in my hair.

Once we were done, we got out and put on clothes before leaving to the store.

----

"Niall, put that back." Harry said, scolding me when I threw two bags of Lays in the shopping cart that was filled with cookie dough ice cream, brownies, sweet tarts, cool ranch doritos, and root beer.

"Uh, no. I want them so we're getting them." I retorted.

"If you get them, you have to take one other item out of the cart." Harry said. He pulled me into his side before speaking up. "Go on now, take something out of the cart and put it back in its rightful spot."