What Did I get Myself Into....

Bianca rest the entire day before returning to the pizzeria with some gifts for the animatronics. According to her research, five children went missing within the place and none of them were ever found. Since then, the animatronics have had issues so she guessed the animatronics were involved in some way.

"I hope they don't mind my gift..." Bianca said, carrying a large brown bag into the back of the pizzeria. No one noticed her really, mostly from her small height and the fact the large brown bag covered her face as she carefully made her way through the building. It was closing time and the workers were cleaning up. The animatronics were put away and that is where Bianca needed them to be. She first arrived at Pirate's Cove and saw Foxy standing there. Carefully, she placed a small vanilla cupcake with red frosting at Foxy's feet with a small jar of ashes and lit an incense. The smell of jasmine filled the air as she placed the stick into the jar of ash.

"Please child spirit, I hope you know I mean you no harm. I just wish to help you." She said, putting her hands together in prayer before moving on and doing the same to each animatronic. Coming from a buddhist background, she felt a little more connection to the spirits at least in theory. She prayed like this for her dead grandparents and to the spirits to protect her home for evil but it was also a way to help spirits pass on or give them peace. She was told this by her mother, who happened to be Vietnamese, lent her the incenses. She hoped by doing this, no harm would come to her since she truly meant no harm at all. 

Once finished, she changed into her uniform within the locker room and placed herself in the office she was told to go to. One moment into the room, she new something was terribly wrong. For one thing, there was only two ways in and out and the only way to close them was to press the button on the wall. Second, there were windows on each side to look in the areas by the window. It would've have needed to be there unless to see who was coming...

Bianca jumped as the sound of a phone call coming in made her remember to check the cameras. She quickly checked each of them and noticed something odd. The animatronics were in different positions. Foxy was faced away from his cupcake, Chica was holding her's up as if wanting to eat it, Bonnie was examining it in his hands, and Freddy's cupcake was gone. It was then, she realize she forgot one last cupcake and incense and quickly lit it within the office room.

"To you, who I could not find, I hope you know I mean no harm." Bianca prayed as someone's voice rang through the room.

"Hello? Hello!" A male voice spoke from the phone but Bianca placed it on speaker so she could focus on both her work and the call. "Uh, I waned to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um... I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So I know it can be a bit overwhelming,but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about." Well, that was nice of him. "Uh, you'll do fine." Why didn't he sound confident? "So, let's focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?" Bianca had the urge to just stare at the phone as the man talked. Why did she sudden feel like she was going to regret getting this job...

"Uh, le's see... first there's an introductory greet from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um... 'Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person." Bianca shivered at that. "Upon discovery that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

'Yep, this place is insane.' Bianca thought as the man continued.

"Now, that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here go get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and never got a bath? I'd be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay."

Bianca looked back to the screen and noticed all the animatronics were looking into the camera. 'They... they moved?! And they know I'm watching them?!' Bianca thought, going pale and sweaty.

"So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of roaming mode at night. Uh... something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be able to walk around during the day. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah... it's amazing the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?"

Bianca looked up at the screens again, Bonnie and Chica were gone and were not in the kid's dinning area. "No..." Bianca didn't hear the rest of what the man had said but she did note that if she were caught by the animatronics, she'd be stuff into an animatronic suit... resulting in her death. Bianca got her wish, Damian had died probably by being caught and getting smashed into a suit. Bad part... she may never be able to get people to know what she had found out.

"I'm so dead...."