I throw my clothes in the drawer we treat as the hamper of the room.

"Look at him," she says poiting at the TV in awe. "The dude is a whopping 48 year old with crystal white hair, but his blue eyes and smile are all I see."

I can't help but laugh. I know that Cooper is good looking, but I think that Cass is in love with him.

"Did you see that picture of him carrying a kid away from a shooting? I think that's the moment I knew I was in love."

I clean up a little around the room, listening to Cass go on, reacting with smiles and occasional laughs.

"So, do we leave? We can pick up a small breakfast in the coffee shop."

"Okay," she mumbles pushing herself off the bed. "I can't stand staring at my husband and not have him look me in the eye when I talk to him."

At that comment, I burst into laughter. It takes a while, but my chest starts burning and my diaphragm is demanding for a stop, but once Cass starts laughing at herself too, we both cannot stop.

"You're," I start between laughs. "You're... you're freaking ridiculous."

We push each other and walk to the door, almost eyes closed from the laughing. I grab her purse and she takes mine. We look at each other confused, start laughing again and exchange our bags back.

We stumble down the hall to the elevator like a couple of drunken teens, but little do the middle aged couple and the old judgemental lady know that for the first times, they have decided to witness teens having a great time without drugs, alcohol and technology.

My biggest pet peeves are sentences that start with 'In my day... ', 'Kids these days... ' and 'You're tired of going to school?".

I cannot stand the people who say them and I have noticed they tend to be in the same age range.

Once we're in the lobby, we make sure to be somewhat silent and once outside, we make our way to the coffee shop before going to FU.

"So," Cass starts munching on her oatmeal muffin. "What was all that excessive thinking going in the shower? Should I assume a certain Darius was involved?"

"I guess," I mumble. I take a sip of my hot coffee rejoicing me on this windy and cloudy day. "I don't know what to do. To trust him or to prove to him that he can trust me? Is it bad to be meeting with these people that are most likely criminals? Everything is freaking me out and tiring me, more so than my original plan for Lugano which was to visit Franklin for a few days and go back. I thought my stress would concern my academic future, not if I'll live or not."

I pause for a few seconds not knowing if Cass could understand. I think I know her enough to think she does, but there are still doubts.

"I just don't know what to do, Cass."

"Of course, you don't. "

I look at her, hoping that this is going somewhere, because it definitely isn't helping.

"Honey, this situation is awful. It's surreal. This will define your character in more ways than exaggerated showering times, okay? Trust, me."

I can't help, but chuckle a bit. I can't believe how great friends we've become in just two days, or wait, has it been three? My time keeping has taken a great hit since I've arrived.

"Welcome to Franklin. Do you need a tour guide?" A peppy girl with ginger braids asks us once we step foot on campus. She has a name tag reading 'Emilia' and a university t-shirt covering her white cami underneath, visible by the straps. Her smile would probably blind a 90 year old across the street.