Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A bright light shone around me, blinding me through my closed eyelids. As my eyes fluttered open, I squinted at my surroundings, suddenly aware of being in an unfimiliar room. Panic started to course through my veins as I tried to recall what happened and how I got to this place.

I remembered running through the woods and falling but then my memory was a blurred and all I could see was the car from Harry Potter driving me out of the forest.

A voice jolted me from my thoughts.

"Oh Chrissie, you're awake!" they exclaimed. The voice sounded so familiar but I couldn't quite place it. Glancing up I saw a curtain of blonde above me.

"Emily!" I whined. " Don't sneak up on me like that. You nearly gave me a heart attack"

"Sneak up on you? I called your name 3 times to see if you were awake but you didn't respond so I assumed you were asleep" she laughed.

I made an 'O' shape with my mouth, blushing slightly in embarrassment. Emily just chuckled and walked out of the door. Boy was I relieved that I was staying at Emily's instead of a stranger who kidnapped me in the forest!

"You want a coffee?"Emily called from the kitchen.

"Please" I replied as I walked in. Emily was stood in front of the cooker frying some bacon and eggs for breakfast.

She smiled as I walked in.

"You want some? " She asked, flipping over the bacon.

"Umm no I'm good with just an apple if you've got one thanks."

"Ha! Fruit, are you kidding me? I have like a phobia of fruit, or anything healthy for that matter I tend to just stick with the good old junk. It's the best" she exclaimed with a wink.

I gave her an 'are you crazy?' look and she just grinned at me.

"Whatever floats your boat, I guess" I said. "I'll just stick with the coffee then thanks. I should head home soon anyway my Mum shouldn't be there anymore so it should be safe."

"All the more for me" she laughed. "Are you sure you're going to be okay Chrissie?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Jess promised me she would make sure they won't be there when I get back, so I should probably check to see if they've left yet."

"Okay, well if you're sure I'll drop you back after I've eaten."

"Thank you Emily. You've been so kind and I normally don't ring strangers up for help but I didn't know who else to call. I'm glad you didn't turn out to be a weird kidnapper" I laughed.

"Haha well like I said before, I'm here if you need me. I know what you're going through, I went through the same thing when I was younger and I was scared of every guy that approached me too. That's how I knew what had happened, when you were backed against the wall crying."

"Sorry you had to go through the same Emily. You're too good a person for bad stuff like that to happen to." I said with a shy smile.

"What and you're not? Don't worry about me, it was a long time ago and I wouldn't be here today if it hadn't happened."

I didn't really know how to respond to that so I just asked if it was okay to take a shower before heading home. She just replied with directions to the bathroom and explained that there was already a towel hung up in there that I could use.

I turned the shower on and made sure that it was hot enough to fill the room with steam, hopefully, the hot water could relax my cramped muscles from last nights forest expedition.

As the water cascaded down my back, I began to relax and let the water wash away the stress. Instead, it washed away the mental barrier that I had tried to build around the brutal memories from my birthday. The cold, piercing grey eyes floated across my vision. Taunting me.

The shower door opened. The eyes weren't just a memory now.

He began to advance into the shower with an evil smirk etched onto his face and a knowing look in his eyes. Covering my body, I retreated back against the wall with no chance of escape.

"Well, well Chrissie. We meet again" he sneered. "Remind me to thank your friend will you? She has been a great help in helping me find you. You know you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You didn't expect me to just let you run from me do you did you? It worked out pretty well that my Stepmum is your Mum too don't ya think? We can see each other everyday now and I think Mum is going to be ecstatic that we are together! Once I tell her, you will never be able to escape me."

I couldn't protest. I wanted to so much but my throat was constricted by fear. My open mouth unable to form any sound other then a whimper as me bent down and caressed my cheek. Tears now mixed together with the jets of water falling over my shaking frame.

"Come on babe, there's no need to cry. I'll give you the time of your life" he smirked, reaching down to pick me up.

Scooting back even more against the wall as an attempt to escape his grasp was when I screamed.

___________________________________________________________________________-

Heyy Guys. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! I have had all my exams and stuff to focus on and I have written some when I have had a break, which is hardly ever. But I have finished now and I know it is short and all but I will update a lot sooner then before as most my exams are over and I just have Prom to look forward to. EEEEK

Please don't hate me for what I did, I promise I will make it better and PLEASE don't hate Emily, all will be explained.

I hope it was unexpected :P

Aiming for 10 votes this time, a lot I know but one can dream ;)

Please comment and vote and I hope you enjoy love you guys xxxxxxxxxx