Terrible First Impression

You were walking out of your favorite store, when a girl with her arms hooked around a boys arm bumped into you. You lost your balance, but the black haired boy caught you and put you back on your feet. It seemed that the boy and girl we're siblings, the boy scolded his sister saying, "Hey Sugu! Watch where your going. Okay? Don't knock over people, especially little girls." You were annoyed with the word "little" because you were turning 17 next month, so you said, "I'm sorry, I'm turning 17 soon. Umm..." "Kirigaya Kazuto.", he said.

Kazuto said smirking, "Oh I'm sorry about that. It's just your f-flat breasted, a-and I thought you were younger." Your face turned a bright red and you covered your breasts immediately and screamed, "P-P-PERVERT!!! I'M SORRY, I'LL TAKE MY LEAVE NOW. EXCUSE ME."

You rushed home blushing like crazy, you then thought, " Kirigaya Kazuto..... I'll definitely remember that name!" When you got into your house your older brother asked why your face was red. You didn't answer and just went up to your room.

You threw yourself on your bed thinking, "That guys got a lot of nerve saying that to me! I hope I don't see him again, and even if I do I hope he won't talk to me. Today was bad, but tomorrow's going to be worse. It's my first day at that new school, Sekaini Academy."

To be continued............