Lost Love: Get Ya Girl

Start from the beginning

"Oh shit. Baybeh dat was fire!" August exclaimed. I hugged him and we left the booth. Everybody except her applauded.

"Wow she can rap. Shocker." She sarcastically smiled.

"Mhm and sing. Things you can't do."

"Yes I can. Tell her baby." He mumbled something and looked away. "Chris?"

"You can't sing baby. You never could and you never would be able to."

"Yea yo singing sound like a damn can opener." Trey laughed.

"Mhm it sound like a damn goat was dying." Chyna said. I laughed and me and August took our seats.

"Ayo Nika, I'm workin' on a new song and I need a girl to rap for me. You think you could do it?" Trey asked me.

"Sure what's the song called?"

"Touchin' Lovin'."

"Yea I could that."

"Do it if you want your song to be trashy." She mumbled.

"Kae."

"What?"

"August can you show me to the bathroom?"

"Don't be fucking in that bathroom! That's our spot!" Mike yelled. As soon as we got in the bathroom, I pushed him up against the wall and crashed my lips on his.

"Damn stop bein' so rough. Dats my job."

"August I need it!"

"Ima give it ta' ya. C'mere." He pulled off my clothes and I helped him get undressed. He pushed me up against the wall and rubbed the tip of his dick against my entrance. He put no more than the head in.

Christopher Maurice Brown

I wonder what the hell was taking them so long. "What about this one Chris?"

"Mhm yea. That's nice."

"Chris you're not even looking. Look at me."

"I'm looking."

"We're back!" I quickly turned my head to August and Nika. They clothes was twisted and her hair was messed up. Oh please don't let them have fucked in that bathroom.

"Damn what took y'all so long?" I had to ask.

"Umm that's for us to know and y'all to never find out. August you ready to go?"

"Mhm. We gotta go grocery shoppin'."

"Okay. I gotta change before we leave."

"Bye Chyna."

"Bye Nika. Hey get me a can of whipped cream. We gon need it for tonight."

"You so nasty." Kae scrunched up her face.

"And you so bougie. Michael lets go."

"Aight. Peace."

"Ima get outta here too. Gotta get home."

"Aight man." I looked at Karrueche. "What?"

"What? You drove off my friends. Damn they don't even wanna hang out with me because of you."

"Good then it'll just be you and me."

"But I don't say nun when Christina be bringing them nappy headed ass kids to my house, breaking all my shit."

"But I thought you liked Christina."

"Hell no."

Grocery Store
Onika Tanya Miraj

"What all do we need?"

"A whole bunch of shit. Snacks, cereal, milk, etc."

"Aight lets get it and leave cause when I'm in da' store I always buy unnecessary shit."

"Just like me."

"What kind of cereal?"

"Jus' one of erry'thang."

"So that mean we gon need a whole bunch of milk then."

After shopping, we were finally done. This nigga wanna get everything out the damn store, knowing we ain't gon eat all of this shit at once.

"August help me!"

"I'm tired."

"Nigga get yo ass up and help me with these groceries."

"Damn you ain't gotta do me like that. So abusive."

"I'm sorry. Help me though. This shit is heavy."

"What make ya think I can carry it? I'm skinny as hell." He walked in the house. His phone vibrated. It was a message.

Unknown Number: Had a great time the other night

~~~

Oh shit. Is August cheating on Nika? Who is the mystery person? Comment. 10+ votes and 5+ comments, Ima update. Be breezy!