Chapter one

Tsukune sat in his apartment bed, relishing the fact that it was Friday night and staring intently at the television when he heard a knock at the door. Wondering who it was, he opened the door to reveal Moka standing there. Her face lit up when she saw him, and she pounced on him, pressing her lips onto his. Ever since Kokoa broke the rosary (at the time they were in able to get yet another rosary from Moka's father), inner Moka and Tsukune had pretty much become bf and gf. Tsukune had found that once you had won her heart, inner Moka was completely different than she seemed. They parted, Moka brushing aside a stray wisp of silver hair. "You know, dad's not gonna be home for a while, Kokoa's out with friends, leaving me all alone by myself." She put on a kindergartener pouty face. "Would you come stay with me? Please? I don't like it there by myself..." See? Completely different Moka. "Alright, for you, baby." ( yes, there relationship had gotten to the point of nicknames. If you don't like it, don't read it.) ""Oh, thank you!" She said kissing him on the nose making him blush. They walked out of the apartment complex, Moka leading the way. The woods always gave Tsukune the chills, and Moka could tell. "Tsukkie, there's nothing to worry about! You have a s-class super monster for a girlfriend, remember?" She said smirking "I know, I just..." Tsukune said nervously. She jumped up and kissed him. "Your cute when you're nervous" she said. Good god, this was not the inner Moka he knew! She really did have a split personality. Finally, after what seemed like hours of walking, they arrived at the mansion. Moka unlocked the door, showing him the way to the living room, complete with a 72" TV screen, a bear rug and a roaring fireplace. Tsukune's mouth dropped wide open, and he managed to say "shit, Moka, why didn't you tell me about this before?" She giggled, grabbing the remote and leaping onto the couch. "C'mon"she said patting the spot next to her. They lounged for the next hour or so, skimming through TV channels, Moka leaning into Tsukune and him putting his arm around her. Eventually, Tsukune had to go the bathroom. He got up, stating " I got to use the restroom" but stopped when he caught a whiff of himself and almost gagged. "Scratch that, I need a bath. Be back in a little while!" " 'Kay!" Moka said.
--a few minutes later--
Tsukune sank into the warm bubble bath he had made, relishing the feeling of the warm water around him. He loved baths, or at least preferred them to showers. Showers were a lot of work. You had to get the pressure as well as the temperature just right, and you didn't have much time to enjoy it, because most of it was spent figuring out the soap situation. Baths were much easier, much more calm and relaxing. He was let himself sink into the bath, so just the tips of his toes, his nose, and his forehead stuck out. He didn't notice when a completely naked Moka slipped in the door he had forgot to lock. He felt the water stir, and he almost screamed when he opened his eyes to see Moka in the bath with him, practically on top of him, completely naked. "Mind if I join you?" She said seductively whilst crawling up him. Tsukune retreated wide-eyed to the back of the bath, his heart beating ferociously. He hit the back of the bathtub, and Moka continued to advance on him, a devilish smile creeping across her face. She reached him, pressing her breasts down on his muscular chest. She wondered if she should stop when she felt how wild his heartbeat and breaths were, and she was pretty sure she could see legitimate fear in his eyes, but she pressed on. "Don't be scared, tsukkie" she said seductively pressing her lips on to his. "You know, I think you'd find the mating rituals of a vampire interesting..." She said tracing a finger on his chest. Tsukune couldn't take it anymore. He wasn't ready for this. Lightning fast, he wriggled out from under her, leaped the side of the tub and began to bolt. "Tsukune, wait!" She said grabbing his ankle. She could only watch in horror as the front part of his body continued in motion, plummeting toward the ground, colliding with a loud smack. She gasped, but before she could say anything, he was up and running again, faster than she had ever seen him run. "Tsukune, I was joking! TSUKUNE!!" But there was no response. Damnit, where had he gone? She thought to herself. She new she should have been more gentle, knowing how fragile he is. She smacked her forehead. How was she ever going to find him? She looked down, noticing a train of bubbles. That's it! She could follow the trail of bubbles. But what was that next to it? Was that a... Bloodstain?! Now she felt double the guilt. Not only had she almost given him a heart attack, she had probably gave him a concussion, too! She had to find him.
She followed the train of bubbles and blood to a locked door, and she knocked on it, saying "tsukkie? You in there? Listen, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have pressured you like that, and I feel really sorry about tripping you. Are you okay?" She heard him rasp between deep breaths "yeah, I think *gasp* I'm okay. My head just *gasp* kinda hurts." She felt terrible. "Tsukkie, you know i was joking about the mating ritual thing, right? " his breaths had almost returned to normal, and he said "yeah, I figured. I'm just not... I'm not sure I'm ready to have sex yet, okay?" She felt absolutely terrible. Now he would probably never want to have sex with her. "Tsukune, can I come in?" She said. "Just...just give me a minute..." He said nervously. She couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed the doorknob and ripped it out of its little hole, and opened the door. Tsukune stood wide eyed, his mouth wide open. "Tsukkie, let me look at your head!" She said, rushing over to him. He had run into the guest bedroom, and she pushed him down onto the bed to look at it. It looked okay, but it probably was really painful. He winced as she parted the hair around it. There was a gash that was at least 1inch long, and it looked like someone had cut him. Luckily it wasn't too deep, but she still felt absolutely terrible. She said " oh, Tsukune, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" "i-it's okay, Moka really. All you did was startle me a bit, and my head doesn't really hurt that bad." He replied. She rummaged around in her drawers and finally found some alcohol and medical gauze pads. Once she had him all patched up, she backed up a bit, admiring her work. She suddenly remembered that she had caused this, and couldn't take it any more. She burst into tears, something Tsukune had never seen her do, and she collapsed it top of him, knocking him down onto the bed. He felt her hot tears running down his chest, and her arms wrapped tightly around him in a bear hug. She said between thick sobs "oh, Tsukune i *hic* I'm so sorry... I should have known y *hic* you would have reacted like that... A-and on top of that I *hic* I feel so bad... I-I almost gave y- *hic* you a concussion, Tsukune!" He wrapped his arms around her, saying " Moka, calm down. It's okay! I know you meant well, and honestly, I shouldn't have reacted like that. And what happened with my head was a complete accident! You couldn't have known I was going to face plant. It's okay, Moka. No matter what happens, I will always love you." Her crying had slowly begun to die down, and he planted a kiss on her head. She looked up at him and pressed her lips on to his, pulling him into a passionate liplock. She parted, saying "tsukkie, let me make it up to you" and guided his hands onto her breasts. He went wide eyed, and began saying "n-no, Moka... I can't... I'm not ready for this..." But she silenced him. "Tsukkie, don't worry. It won't be anything like in that bathtub. I'll be gentle, I promise." She pressed her lips onto his, and he jumped when she grasped his member, now becoming rock hard. He moaned softly into her mouth as she began stroking it. She heard him moan a little louder as she began grinding her slit up and down his member. She parted from his lips, saying "tsukkie, you ready?" Tsukune nodded. Moka slowly slid down on Top of him, them both moaning at the pleasure radiating through they're body as his member slid into her. She began moving up and down on top of him, then both moaning. She began going faster and faster, and suddenly, Tsukune grabbed her sides and flipped them both over, so that he was on top of her. Moka smirked. He continued thrusting inside her. She began writhing in pleasure as Tsukune began getting faster and ramming her harder. She said between moans "t-tsukkie... I-I'm going to... To... Aah!" At this, he thrust into her as hard as he could, and that was it for her. She gripped the bedsheets and moaned his name as her orgasm rocked her, raking her nails down his back as her orgasm subsided. Tsukune could feel her juices around his member, and he knew he was close. He said "m-Moka... I think I'm close, too..." Hearing this, she clenched the walls of her cave around his member, earning a yelp from Tsukune, and said "come inside me, Tsukune!" And that was his un doing . He yelled her name as he shot his load into her, and the feeling of his seed seeping into her cave felt so nice. He collapsed next to her, and she curled into his body. He said "I love you, Moka." She looked up at him, pressed her lips onto his, and said "I
love you so much more, Tsukune."
--end of chapter one--