2 school...

A/N:
Sorry.... I hate these too...
But song is; Discord....
I hope you like this story and sorry that they are kinda short.... ;3 ----------------------------------------------

Narrators POV:
While your teacher was calling out names you saw that boy walk into the class.... You remembered his name was Leo!
He came and sat next to you and he gave you a small, responsible smile. April could not stop staring at him, you asked if she knew him and she immediately turned to the teacher and said no. You started to get a little suspicious then you just forgot about it and paid attention to the teacher.

LE TIME SKIP!!....

The bell rang and everyone dashed out of the class.....

Leo's POV:
I went to go hang with my brothers after school and then noticed (Y/N)
Walking home with April. I decided to walk with them. (Y/N) and I would not stop talking about; Space heroes. April ignoring us and glanced at me with a smirk on her face I don't know why she would have a smirk on her face but hey, whom I kidding!! I decided to give (Y/N) my number so we can talk about space heroes some more!

Later that night I turned back into my turtle form and took off my watch that helps me turn into a human. Donnie programed them to do that so we can go to school with April!!
We had some pizza and then got ready to go on patrol!

Narrators POV:
While they where on patrol you went up on your roof and could not stop thinking about Leo! You told yourself that he was cute... Wait WHAT!!?! CUTE!!?! You think to yourself!

Your POV:
Why do I think he's cute I just met him, sure he might be a little cute...but... WAIT!! (Y/N) don't think that! You tell yourself, who am I kidding he's not cute... H-he's gorgeous!! His blue hair and, dark blue eyes....

Narrators POV:
You decide to go for a walk in NYC and you make a turn in an alley and, get cornered by some purple dragons.................

A/N:
HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT CHAPTER!!! I'll be making these almost every day!! Bye loves!! ~ leahs_so_derpy