Story 1: Lay your head on me

I stood there, standing in the cold harsh rain. Waiting for him to come back from work. He said he'd be back by now, I went back in the wooden cabin. It's dark in here, why do we always spend our time in the dark. I walk slowly to the couch, my body is cold and dripping wet. It doesn't bother me, in fact I can't feel it. I'm always wet, no matter where I am. He invites me to his bed every night and I'm always wet. I hug my body tightly, my white shirt and blue sweater dripping down my short blue shorts. The water runs down my smooth leg and hits the dark hardwood floor. I stare into the glass door, my dark brown eyes gaze upon my body slowly taking it in. My brown hair is stuck to my white skin. It used to be wavy and dry but not anymore. My lips are blue and there are bruise marks around my neck. I stare into the door lost in thought then I hear the door open. It's him, he always looks sad I don't know why though. He is dry, weird why am I wet and he's dry? I push past that thought as I take him in. He is tall and he has beautiful tan skin, it makes his hazel eyes stand out. His jaw line makes him seem more muscular than he already is. He takes off his leather jacket and fixes his dark blue shirt, he tucks the back of it in his faded black jeans. His black combat boots has some red on them. He runs his fingers through his dark black hair and it perfectly falls back into place. I noticed he shortened it so now it touches his jaw, this only makes him more handsome. He looks past me and stares into the glass door. He picks up a cup and sips out of it, he makes that face when his alcohol is a bit too strong. I love him and he loves me. He walks past me and shudders and sits down on the couch. He looks at me, finally.
"You can take off your sweater and put it on the chair." He commanded.
"Haha you never change do you?" I say. I do as he says and I sit next to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and he shudders again.
"It's cold in here why don't we go to bed it's past midnight." He gets up and bows and takes my hand. I get up and follow him. He does this every night. We get undressed and we go under the sheets. His warm hand runs up my wet and cold white leg. I remember how I used to be tan but I never go out when it's sunny anymore. He kisses me deeply and passionately, he moves up and down and I am in ecstasy. It's the same as every night we do this for about an hour then he pics me up and puts me in a cold bath. He comes in with me and he continues to dress me in kisses. He suddenly stops and he wraps his hands around my throat. We do this every night. He pushes me under water, I gasp for air but I only find water.
I hear him say very faintly "Now you'll never fall in love with anyone but me." I stop fighting for air, doesn't he know that I already love him. I can't think anymore and I get swallowed up in darkness. The morning sun shines on the neat bed. I get up soaking wet and walk to the mirror. He left last night again. I gaze upon my soaking wet body. I fix my white dress, I run my hands through my blonde hair and I fix my running make up. My green eyes check myself out one more time and I notice the bruise on my neck. 
"Don't worry, it won't ever end." She says. I look at her she is soaking wet. Her skin is as pale as mine, her dark brown eyes stare at me intently and her wet brown hair sticks to her face just like my hair does to me. She points to the window,it is rainy outside and I squint to look at what she is looking at and that man carries a beautiful blonde girl to a hole and he drops her in it. I move closer to the window and he picks up a shovel and pours dirt on her. I look at the girl and wondered how she died. It was then I realized that the beautiful girl was me.