Chapter 4

Roxannes outfit^^

Roxanne pov:

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!!" I punch the snooze button on my alarm clock. I check the time, its 6:30 am. I get up and do my regular morning routine. Today is Monday so yay school I say in a sarcastic tone to nobody in particular. Its hot outside like it always is in Cali. I put on a tee that says selfie, some shorts and a sweater thing. I do my regular make-up eyeliner and some black eyeshadow with some light pink lipstick. I do my hair next and today I feel to lazy to do my hair so I put it up in a pony tail. I look at myself in my mirror. I guess I look nice I really have nobody to impress. Well maybe frimzy but oh well. "Wake up guys!" I say banging on Danny's and Tony's room door. I go inside kc's room to wake her up. 'Kc sweetie wake up its time for school" I tell her shacking her up. "Okay now leave I have to get dressed." She says in a sleepy voice. I leave her room and go to my two brothers room. "Dammit guys get up!" I yelled. They don't even bother getting up, I get a horn thing and push the button "BEEEEEP!!!!!" "Oh shit!"Danny says falling off his bed. Tony was sitting up on his bed, with wide eyes. I laugh. The scene was just funny. "What was that for!" Tony yells "nun of you would get up so.." I say still laughing "its not funny!" They say at the same time throwing me pillows. "Stop! Okay get up or well be late to school" I say leaving their room. I go to the kitchen and kc already did her self some ceral so I do the same. About 5 minutes later mom,Danny and tony come to the kitchen. Danny and tony sit next to me one in each side. About a couple seconds a huge wave of the Axe perfume smell hits me. "Wow. I guess you two trying to impress a girl" I say "what? What makes you say that?" Danny says in a nervous tone. "Axe" I say. In about 10 minutes later we leave for school dropping kc off in her school. We get to our highschool, Clairemont High School. We get out and go our seprete ways. I head over with my friends, Vic,Jaime, Mike and turtle. Well that's what we call him his name is Tony. "What's up Roar?" Says mike "nun much mikey, is Sam here yet?" Sam is my best friend. the guys and sam are the people I usually always hang out with since I pretty much have at least one of them in one of my class. "Yea she's coming" tony says "hey sexy" says sam slapping my ass. "You crazy bitch" I say hugging sam. My phone buzzes and its gets a text from tony.
T: found Cynthia and frimzy (: I'm keeping Cynthia ;) sending frimzy your way!
R:okay :)
"Who was that?" Vic asks. "Tony we have new student and well they're our neighbors we meet over the weekend." "So one of them is coming over here?" Jaime asks "it better be a girl" "yes one of them is coming and no boy sorry" I say "Is he cute?!" Sam says "figure it out" "hey Roxanne" frimzy says "hey well these are my best friends, vic jaime mike tony and sam" I say pointing to each of them "what's up" says mike "Nice tattoos" vic says "hey" tony and jaime says, "they're shy as hell at first but once you get to know them they are crazy as fuck" Mike says which gets him the 'I'm gonna kill you' stare from tony. "Nice face" sam says. "Damn calm down sam!" Tony says laughing "eh thanks well I'm frimzy" and from that we just start a small conversation.