Chapter 3

Danny Tony and Cynthia above ^^

Tony's POV:

We were sitting in the couch. Well me kc and the twins Danny left to to something.. I think he already has a girl ;). We were watching TV when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I yelled. There were people I've never seen before. But this girl she was stunning. "Frimzy!" Yelled roxanne. "Hey" the guy I'm guessing is frimzy said. "This is our brother tony"roxanne told them. I'm so confused I have no ideas who these people are but the frimzy guy has cookies. "Hey" said the girl. I was shocked I didn't know what to do so I just waved. "Cynthia you should hang out with tony since your both 15. Twins kc is over there and well Frimzy come with me Danny isn't here" said roxanne I followed her commands and took the girls hand and went outside to the swing set in the backyard. "I'm tony" I said not knowing how to start the conversation "Cynthia so why did you bring me back here?" She asked "nice name and well I kinda liked to come back here, if you don't wanna be here we can go inside" I said "here's fine" she said with a smile. Oh my god her smile is beautiful I said to myself. "Oh thanks" she said blushing "oh my god did I say that out loud!" Shit nice going tony. "Yea you did, its fine though your smile is cute too." "Thanks so any hobbies?" I ask it would be nice if she's into sports at something. "Yea I guess my hobbie would be running. I run cross country. What about you?" She said. "I skateboard and play soccer and football. But its cool to know you run cross country since not a lot of girls actually run since most of them just want to look pretty and not sweat" I said. She laughed. Her laugh sounds amazing. "Well that's not me. A lot of people find it weird at first knowing I run since im kinda into the fashion world." She says. Oh my god can she get even more perfect. I mean she runs and is charming her personality is amazing and her laugh is..I don't know perfect. "Uhh earth to tony!" She said snapping her fingers in my face "oh my bad." I said blushing. This girl is going to get me fucked up for sure.

Cynthias POV

"Well that's not me. A lot of people find it weird at first knowing I run since im kinda into the fashion world." I said. He just looks at me smiling. I smile. He's not doing anything, all he's doing is looking at me. After awhile it gets kinda weird. "Earth to tony!" I said snapping my fingers in his face. "Oh my bad" he says and his checks turn pink. They're cute. He's cute. Wait not cute he's perfect. I am starstruck.