6. The Blanket.

*Ethan texts will be in italics. And Gabe texts will be in bold.*

Things are uncomfortable, but it's something I've now gotten used to. We spend little time together, talking as few words as possible. But, I often catch him looking at me from his side of the room. He always looks on the verge of saying something, but he never does. He doesn't try anymore. I should be happy about that, but I'm not.
He's out, and I pray if he finds a girl he goes to her place this time. I can't handle another scene like the one I saw before. I'd be half tempted to drop out if I did.
Are you home?
Well, shit. I almost ignore the text, but I'm afraid what will happen if I do.
Sorry to disappoint you, but yes. I'm home.
I'm again being a bitch, and I don't care anymore. He should be used to it by now. This is the tone of almost all of our interactions now.
You've never disappointed me, baby. I miss you. Can I come home and kiss you?
What the fuck? He must be drunk.
Oh, you're drunk and I'm good enough again?
I am drunk, yes. But you've always been good enough. I miss your mouth. Let me come home and we can make up.
You can come home but I'm not promising anything. You're drunk and horny. That's it.
I'm always horny when it comes to you.
I don't bother responding. He's clearly hammered, and I know this doesn't mean to him what it means to me. So I just go about my business, ignoring the pings of my phone. It works, until the one causing the pings busts through the door. "You're ignoring me again. Why?" I sigh, "you're drunk again. Why?" He giggles, the moves to join me on my bed.
"I'm drunk because I kept thinking about you and how you hate me now. Makes me sad. I want you and you don't want me anymore." He nuzzles into me, even as I make the move to get away. "But I'm not too drunk, I promise. I will remember everything. I'll remember how sexy you look in just the boxers you're wearing." Oh god, he's flirting with me.
"Gabe, stop it. You're just drunk and horny. Where's little miss kitty? She'll help you out." He giggles at my words, "she was there. But I looked at her mouth and thought I could only fuck it if I pretended it was yours." He grabs my face and kisses me. I give in, unable to resist what he and his words do to me. "Yes, baby. Kiss me back, please. I want you."
I don't bother asking what he means by that, instead I maneuver myself up into his lap, grinding down onto his semi hard cock. "Feel that, Ethan? That's because of you. No girl could get me hard that easily, ever." I ignore his words, afraid I'll read more into them than necessary. He kisses me, forcing his tongue into my mouth while his hands squeeze my ass through my boxers. "Can I fuck you, Ethan? I want to so bad." I stop moving.
"What did you just say?" He looks confused. "I asked to fuck you. You know, dick in ass sort of thing. I want you. When I fuck your mouth, I pretend it's your ass." I am so shocked and turned on its scary.
"I don't think your monster dick will fit in there, Gabe." He laughs at me to which I giggle too. "When you say Gabe, it's close to babe. And it makes me smile." He laughs some more. "But I've been watching videos. You gotta stretch, yeah? I want to watch while you do it to yourself." What. The. Fuck.
I stare at him. "Really? That's what you want?" He nods. "More than anything. I haven't been able to fuck a girl since I saw your ass after a shower one day. It overwhelms my mind." He says, completely serious. "Okay then." He smiles, kisses me, then moves off the bed to strip down.
I take off my boxers then lay on my side, one leg pulled up to my chest and the other out, aimed at Gabe. "Come here, I need your help." He does as I ask. I force my fingers into his mouth and instruct him to suck, which he does. My dick is now hard.
I pull my fingers from him then trail down to my hole. I see Gabe release his dick from his pants and he's harder than ever before. I slowly push a finger in, moaning. Gabe moans at my moan, grabbing his shaft and stroking. He moves to get a better view. I pull back to put in two fingers, wincing slightly. I move them, back and forth, to loosen myself up. "How's that feel, baby?" Gabe asks me. I decide to be bold. Fuck it.
"It doesn't feel as good as your cock will." He moans again and I'm ready. Or as ready as I'm going to be. "In that drawer are condoms and lube. Get one and come over here." Gabe does what he's told and then moves to join me under the blanket on my bed. I move myself much like I was laying before, making room for Gabe behind me. "I can't wait for this baby, I'm going to fuck you all night." Next thing I know, I feel him at my hole and slowing pushing in...