Hunting For The Secret Admirer

Chapter 3

There we are my slightly-hyperactive twin brother and I on our way to the bulletin board. We look on the board seeking the purple sheet of paper. WMHS New Directions! We sign our names and walk our way into the auditorium to audition. Mason and I are ready for this, we have practiced all week. We walk inside and go backstage I fix Mason's curls and he fixes my eyebrows. "Mason and Madison McCarthy" That's our cue we walk up the stage. The music to Home by Edward Sharpe starts and the both of us get carried away and sing our hearts out. Then, we look at Mr. Schuester the cool spanish teacher he's there staring at us with wide eyes and along with him are the alumni of 2012 Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel (the gay kid). "That was great kids! We will be posting the list of names of the people who got in" Rachel says. "Why don't you just tell them?" Kurt whispers to her. "Okay, you guys are IN!" She says excitedly, a little TOO excited. "Thanks" we say in unison. We get off the stage and walk out through the middle path. I put my hand over my shoulder and Mason slaps it while we say "Twinning"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*SKIP TO STUDY HALL*

The self-obsessed Broadway failure- as everyone waking these halls call her- walk inside the library where Mason and I were both studying for a history test on the French Revolution. She approaches us and I whisper to Mason "Broadway failure at twelve o' clock" "Hey kids, Mr. Schue and I will be holding the first Glee Club meeting in the choir room. Hope to see you there" She says before walking to where she came from. "Awkward..." Mason and I say in unison. We pack our stuff link our arms and swiftly walked in the choir room. There were about 12 kids there along with the alumni and the teachers. We walk towards the right corner and sit by each other, Mason putting his arm around my neck. I look around apparently the male population in this room is very attractive. Any of these 8 guys could be my secret admirer. I notice each of these guys winking at me and whispering things to each other. Like awkward much. I started to slightly shake, I forgot to mention something I am a hybrid half-vampire, half-werewolf, people say its very rare for a hybrid to get a mate and if they do the hybrid won't be able to notice it and the other person are mates until they touch. Wait... What if my secret admirer IS my mate and this is his way of revealing himself. Uhhhh... Who doesn't love a mystery? "Mads are you okay??" Mason whispers. "Twin meeting" I whisper back while taking hold of his hand pulling him out of the choir room. I tell him everything and instead of being upset he says "I promise you. We WILL find him. Even though it could be any of the guys in there." Then, we walk in and I put my eyes on the handsomest guy there. Maybe.... No that's impossible why would he even put his beautiful hazel eyes on a normal every day cheerleader? "Kids welcome to the FIRST meeting of the New Directions! You have half an hour to meet each other." Mr. Schue says. Here go.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if you found it short. But if I'm going to post many chapters a week they might as well be not very long. So, tell me what you think of the sudden werewolf change to the story. Who do you think is her mate? Is he in the choir room? I will probably post tomorrow. {Kurt and Rachel on the picture}

HAPPY READING!

-Amanda