Chapter 1

"Mads!.... Maddy!!... Madison Genevieve WAKE UP!!!..." my brother Jax yelled."I'm up!" I said but, instead of forcing myself out of bed I covered my face with my pillow. "I made CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES...." He says in a persuasive voice. That was my cue to get up. "Is Mason awake?" I asked. "Not yet, you are the only one that can wake him up." He responded. I walked in the bathroom. You see, the bathroom is in between mine and Mason's room. It connects both of them. There he was covered up in his SpongeBob blanket. He may be 16 years old but he loves his SpongeBob. He's very handsome, soft dak hair and those cheekbones... I swear if he wasn't my twin brother I would totally date him. He's like my best friend someone I can hug, kiss (in the cheek) and trust without getting betrayed. I cuddle next to him and start kissing all over his face. (Yes, we do that since we were kids don't judge) His green orbs flutter open and he wraps his arms around me. "Hello, dear and lovely sister" he says with a sleepy tone. "Good morning, my handsome brother" I smiled. "Let's go Jax made our favorite!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skip Bathroom Routine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pick out a purple (LOL people who know me understand) with white polka-dots summer dress with my brown boots that reach up to my knees. And a white loose cardigan over it. I put on mascara and a bit of black eyeliner, nothing major. I run down, ate my breakfast and got into Bell' car. He drove us to school. My brother Mason is a jock, he's the school's top male dancer and 95% of the female population has a crush on him. He gets high grades and I'm proud of him since he didn't let popularity take over him. You see, I'm not a nerd but I'm not popular either. My first class was Math AP. I had it with my brother's new friend Jack. He's 17. (I'm still 16 because I have a late birthday) He's very handsome. He has brown eyes, dark hair and a welcoming smile. And he's got a six-pack. God, he's HOT. But why would he like a girl like me?! Jay (that's his nickname) walks in the room and takes a seat next to me. "Hello beautiful" He says showing his perfectly white teeth in a smile. He's like a fallen angel. "Hi" I say knowing my cheeks were redder than a tomato. This is the thing about him for some reason he can make me smile in my saddest times. And he loves making me blush. The teacher walks in and that's the cue for class to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skip all the way to lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go and sit into our usual table. I wonder where Cameron (My corny and kind of class-clown best friend) Girls think I'm a w*ore. But I just can't stand high school girls and their drama that's why all of my friends are boys. I open my binder's pocket looking for my lunch money. But wait..... There's an unusual piece of paper there. I take it out and on there was a beautiful cursive handwritting. The paper said.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CLIFFHANGER! How did you guys find the story? Should I continue?? Thanks for reading. So, something very weird and unexpected happened today. My best friend and I were looking for her folder which had a very important essay inside. Guess what!! When I walked in the Spanish class I realize it was my crush's class. But it was too late to back out. All the girls had already seen me and started yelling: (let's call my crush Kxxxx) "Kxxxx your girlfriend is here!" He was just so confused! All I did was cover my face and embarassment and literally FLEW down the staircase. With my best friend behind me. That was the funnest but (Kind-of) worst time of my life! Happy reading!! <3 -Amanda