•Ten•Dizzy

°Logan's POV°

I got done taking a shower and decided to put joggers and a t shirt on Ding Dong I heard the doorbell ring I ran downstairs to answer it until the door randomly busted open with a very pissed off Kara with bloody knuckles "Well come in" I said sarcastically to her "Nows not the time Logan. Nick is such a desperate asshole!" She yelled going into the kitchen to clean her knuckles, I followed her in the kitchen. "what happened?" I asked sitting on the counter beside her. She turned the sink off facing me she told me everything that had happened the past few days.

~Kara's POV~

I told Logan everything that had happened I was in tears I haven't noticed until Logan pulled me into a tight hug, he was like a brother to me then it hit me I started feeling sick I ran into the bathroom puking into the toilet. I never felt this sick before I couldn't be pregnant heck no I couldn't but could I? Nah probably stomach virus...

*2 hours later*

"Kara are you okay?" I heard Logan ask she he walked into the room that I was staying in. I moved out of my house well...Nick's house since we yeah. "I'm okay just a little stomachachr I promise" I smiled. "Here" Logan tossed me something I caught it and saw that it was a pregnancy test "What the heck, Logan why did you buy this for me?!?" I asked curious "Just in case you are because I know you and Nick done the dirty without my permission anyway because I know he about this but just in case you are I love you sis and I will help you raise the baby if Nick's dumbass don't" Logan smiled at me "I love you too Logibear" I giggled at his nickname that I made up for him. "Get some rest Karabear" He chucked kissing my for head then walking out closing the door behind him. Could I be pregnant and it be Nick's baby? What if he don't want the baby? What if he denies its his? What if he wants me and the baby out his life? What if he doesn't want to take care of it? The thoughts and questions circled in my mind No it can't be I thought to myself while thinking that I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Yeah I know its short and not good BUT who knows what gonna happen next