ALMOST caught

*1 month later*

Anna's PoV
"Hans... We shouldn't be doing this."
I said chuckling.

"Don't worry. Elsa won't be back until tomorrow." Hans said with a smirk. God, he's so hot when he does that I thought.
I gave in, and undid my hair that was in a ponytail, letting it fall to my waist as Hans walked up to me and held my waist.

His strong hand gently caresses my face as I feel my cheeks blushing. I lean forward to kiss him but stop as we both hear a knock at the door. I quickly put my hair back up. Thank god I didn't take my clothes off. . .yet.

I told Hans to hide in my closet just incase it was someone important like; Elsa or Kristoff.

I opened the door and thankfully, it was just Gerda; one of the maids in the castle.

"Your highness, " she started. "Queen Elsa won't be back by tomorrow. Something came up. I don't know what happened, but she'll be here by next week. Is that alright?"

"Yes, that's fine. Thanks for telling me. :)"

"You're welcome. Goodnight princess Anna." She said as she walked away.

I closed the door behind me as I hurried over to the closet.

"The coast is clear." I said.
Hans came out of the closet and then we got back to it...😏

This time I locked the door.

We started making out, the kisses growing more and more rough. He held me closer and closer, starting to kiss my neck. I moaned a little and smiled. "What can I do?" Hans asked.

"Love me like you do...<3"

Eventually, we got undressed and ready for action!😝

"oh god. . ." I whispered under my breath as Hans rammed into me, gradually going faster and faster. Oh my god... His dick is HUGE! I thought.

He finally put me over the edge as I let out a loud moan, arching my back.

*5 minutes later*

Hans and I were laying beside each other, trying to get some sleep. It started to rain heavily, which made it harder to fall asleep. A huge crack of thunder echoed which made me jump. "You ok?" Hans asked.

"Y-ya. I'm fine..."

"Doesn't seem like it."

"*sigh* well... I know it seems childish but, I'm still scared of storms...😔"

"It's ok. I'm here *holds Anna closer* Besides, I'm still kinda scared of the dark...😕"

He held me close, protecting me from my fears. We finally fell asleep in each others grasp, having sweet dreams. . .