>Chapter 4< ~Mall Time~

A/N- Okay, stay calm, okay, deep breaths, in, out, in, out. Okay. 70 READS?!?! 40 COMMENTS?!?! Wow, okay. So much for staying calm. But I really can't when I have 70 reads and 40 comments. I'm really thankful for all you guys reading. But low vote count guys...

I know that last chapter published with a cliffie when Lexi's mom got home but my kindle decided to be stupid and publish it and leave out the rest of the story and thanks to DreamOn_BeStrong, I noticed it. Otherwise, I would have ended up leaving it like that. So I fixed that and I hope you guys liked it. Okay well I better stop rambling and making you another chapter so you guys don't get impatient. Thanks guys! 

~HaYouWishYouKnewMe~

        The next morning I went downstairs for breakfast and saw dad passed out on the couch. Oh, great, he was probably drinking. It's a good thing that today is Saturday, or he would have to go to work with a hangover. That will make this family meeting even better. Note the sarcasm, please. 

        I went into the kitchen to make my food as quietly as I could. Then I heard yelling. That means either dad woke up then went to Jon's room, or Jon woke up and wasn't very quiet about it. This day is going to be great. Again, note the sarcasm. 

        I went into the living room and Stacy came walking in, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She ended up sleeping in my room so I had to avoid waking her up when I woke up. Mom already left for work, so that means this day is going to be full of yelling from my dad. 

        "Morning, dad." Wrong choice. He turned to me, rage evident in his eyes. Oh, crap, he's coming over here. I expected him to get up in my face, but he didn't. 

        Instead he hugged me gently, and said, "Did you know about Jon being expelled?"

        "No, I went home with a migraine during first period yesterday." He let out a slow breath. 

        "Okay. Well I need to talk to Jon so you girls can go to the mall. Here's my credit card. You each can use $100. That's it. No more." He said and turned and stalked into the kitchen. Probably to get coffee. 

        "Stacy, can we walk there? I don't feel like driving, I want to walk." She mumbled a 'sure' before running to her room to get changed. I changed out of my pajamas into a tank top and some jeans. I grabbed my purse, phone and dad's credit card. I put the credit card into my wallet and went into Stacy's room. When I walked in she was doing her makeup, so I told her I would meet her outside and slipped on my flats. 

        When I got outside, the cool morning air hit my face and I felt refreshed. Stacy came out a few minutes later, and we started walking after saying bye to dad.

         "Can we go eat somewhere? I'm starving," Stacy said. I sighed, I was hungry, too. 

         "Sure, pick a place. We have dad's credit card and we will split the amount from each of our $100."

         "Okay. Let's go to Jack's Café and Diner. I want their Saturday Special." Jack's Café and Diner was a diner that's just outside the mall and they have amazing food. We walked to the diner and it wasn't that packed and luckily got the booth seats that we got most of the time when it's just Stacy, Jon, and I. 

        "Hi, what can we get for drinks for you guys?" the waitress said.

        "Orange Juice, please, Amanda." Stacy and I said at the same time. Amanda is always our waitress when we sit here for breakfast or lunch. She's used to it. Stacy and I are always talking at the same time. 

        "Okay, are you ready to order?" We usually are so Stacy went first while I checked the menu one more time.

        "Yes. I would like the Saturday Breakfast Special please." Stacy said while Amanda wrote it down.

        "And you, Lexi?" I sighed and ordered a chocolate chip pancake with a side of bacon and sausage. 

        "That will be right out for you guys." And she walked to another table to get their order. 

        We sat in a comfortable silence for about five minutes until Stacy broke it by asking me a question.

        "How did you know when you started liking Carter?" she blurted out faster than you can say 'fast.'

        "I don't know, I was having trouble talking to him like I did before when Crystal, Chloe, Jon, Carter and I were hanging out. Why, what's this about?" I said, curious. She bit her lip, oh no, she's nervous. 

        "I, uh, I, think I like, um, Blaze." Blaze? Isn't Blaze on the football team? Isn't he her best friend's brother? 

        "Like Blaze on the football team? Like Mae's older brother?" I blurted out. She just blushed and nodded. I moved over to her side of the table and gave her a big hug. Oh they would be the cutest couple ever. She should totally go out with him.

        "The thing is, I'm scared to ask him out, or even ask for his number." She said, sad. 

        "Don't worry, Carter and Jon have his number. I can get it for you and you can get to know him better." I said. Our food came and we spent the entire time we ate talking about Blaze and what we were going to buy. When our ticket came it was only $9.36 plus 15% tip, which would total $10.76. Not bad. We only have $5.38 taken off each of our $100. 

        We walked into the mall and the first place she wanted to go was the shoe store. She bought a pair of black boots and a pair of wedges. We then went to our favorite store, Bath and Body Works. We each bought a bottle of perfume and lotion from their line 'Twilight Woods' and then I got some lip gloss called 'Strawberry Sweetness.' 

        So far, I had spent $15 and Stacy has used $42. We decided to go to get our nails done and then just combine all of our money after we pay. I have to pay $20 for a pedicure and she is paying $25 for an acrylic manicure. She will now have $33 and I will $65. We decided to laser tagging and then get Dairy Queen. 

        Stacy got french tip acrylics and I got my nails a blue-ish color with a white flower pattern.

       We went over to the laser tag and it cost $40 for the both of us to play two rounds, so Stacy just paid and we played against a man and his 13 year old son. We won one game and they won the other. After we went and met them and the man's name is Edward and his son is named Jake. 

        When we got to Dairy Queen I ordered a Brownie Cookie Dough Blizzard and Stacy got a Peanut Buster Parfait. We ate and talked about school and about how I am going to help her be able to start talking to Blaze. When we were done, we started walking home, this might take a while considering how much we just ate.