Chapter One: The Beginning

*Flashback*

"Ava? Ava! Open yours eyes, Ava." I do as the lady says and I see a tall, beautiful woman standinxg above me. It looks like we're in a never ending white hallway.

"Who are you?" The ten year old me asks.

"I am the Moon Goddess, Ava. I bring an important message and future for you and you only. You can't tell anybody about our meeting, okay?" I nod my head. "Do you want to know what I have for you?" I nod again.

"Well, for starters, your not a werewolf. Your something better. Your an Alphrae." I'm surprised and taken back. According to a well known prophecy among our pack, all Alphraes are extinct and one day three new Alphraes, will rise and save the supernatural world. One from the Werewolves, one from the Vampires, and one from the Human world and only in the year 2015.

"I'm not a werewolf? How? I thought that if your parents are one then you become one? Even My twin, Avery is one." I ask.

"Well, the Elders decided to hide your identity until your sixteen, so for you to fit in, they gave you a werewolf appearance."

I take a moment to recap.

"Wait...you mean that....I'm one of the three...from the prophecy?"

"Yes, but life will not be easy as they think your think your twin sister is the one."

"So what you're saying is that, I'm not a werewolf at all, I'm an Alphrae that has to save the world."

"Well, yeah. You will have other boys with you too. Be strong and wait. Once your sixteenth birthday comes, I will be there to give you your powers and your training. Don't worry, your future has already been planned."

She turns to leave this white space and I yell.

"Wait!" The Moon Goddess faces me.

"Who are the others?" I ask out of pure curiosity.

"Kyle Rivers and Levi Heath" she answered and left.

*Flashback Over*

I sit up in my bed as the memory ends. Levi Heath and Kyle Rivers. Two names I will never forget.

"Ava!" A female bangs on my door. "Get up and make me breakfast! And after that, you vp an help decorate for my birthday party!" Avery, my TWIN SISTER, says.

Welcome to my life, where everyone, even my parents, hate me. I live as the omega or slave for the pack. They don't beat me but the verbal abuse hurts as bad as the physical abuse would. I get up and head to the door with all the confidence I can muster and open the door.

"Look, it's my birthday too, so I don't have to do anything cause I'm gonna celebrate too." I get mad when Avery starts to laugh in my face, then grows as serious as I am.

"No, you have to help. What else would you do? Your not spoiling MY party because we were born on the same day. I may be your twin but we're nothing alike and we won't ever be alike. You don't even look like me! Besides, no one will be there to celebrate for you anyways."

She's right. Avery was always prettier than me, with her tall, slim but curvy body and honey blonde hair. All the boys wanted her. I, on the other hand, am a 5"2', chubby girl with natural brown hair.

I eventually had enough of this and I push her to the wall and start to scratch her face. It's all I could do because they don't even train me like everyone else. I hear heavy footsteps and our father pulls me off of Avery.

"Ava! Why are attacking your sister?" He asks.

"She will never be my sister and she was bad talking me." I yell at him.

"I heard the whole thing and she was only speaking the truth! And you will respect Avery because she is an Alphrae and you not!" I gawk in my disbelief over what he said. I turn and slam the door in my- correction- Avery's father's face.

"And for punishment, you won't be going to the party or see the Moon Goddess." I hear him yell.

"That's fine with me, Patrick!" I yell through the door.

I flop on my mattress and start to cry. I think about everything that has happened through out my life and I remember what the Moon Goddess said; be strong and wait. From now on, I'm not going to let people run over me anymore cause they'll see who I am and they'll fall to their knees for me one day. I sit up again and mentally restart my day. I make up my mind and dawn on one idea.

I'm going to my Sweet Sixteen party.