the kiss

*franks pov*
so I feel amazingly relieved after telling gee the truth and he was proud of me, like a proud ass parent, but I knew something didn't feel right I felt disappointed after telling him I don't know why though, but my eyes just fell low and I stared at the ground, but that's when he was telling me he was proud of me, then caressed my face with his very lady-like hands then our eyes met and there they stayed. locked. not moving. and I guess after that our eyes weren't the ONLY thing that locked. he leaned in with his pink fairy like lips and I kind of did the same and there we stayed. with our lips meeting I knew it was real, my love for him, I wasn't expecting that kiss but damn! it was good.  now I can say it. I love Gerard way and I mean it. then all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door... honey? my mom says yes mom? are you guys okay? yes mom! and then she leaves, thank god!
*gerards pov*
our eyes locked and after that, our eyes weren't the only thing locking. we kissed! I kissed Frankie (that's my new nickname for him but he doesn't know it yet) his lips were soft and a darker shade of pink, I liked it. his mom started to knock on the door asking if everything was okay and yes it was. now it was. what was that about? he asked smirking and blushing, it's something I've wanted to do for a while now Frankie, oh shit I get a nickname now? he giggled, yes you do! but...what about her, you know, Lindsey? ya about that... the reason I was late was because I told her it wasn't working out... and she said the same thing. are you okay? he asked sounding concerned. yes, it is now, with your love.