Chapter 2

Cierra's P.O.V

Naomi took scarlett and i to the mall and took us to get out hair done and they got rid of all of our pimples and zits. After that i got contacts and didnt wear my glasses. And then we got a bunch of new clothes from forever 21 and hollister. So right now Scarletts getting her braces off so i put put my hair up in a pony tail and added the minibraid.

"Okay your all done Ms. Whills."  The dentist ( A/N im sorry if its not what its called back to the story )

"Thanks," Scarlett said looking in a mirror. She smiled, so we walked out.

"Hey guys i have to go to the bathroom wait out here unlesd you have to go." Naomi said. We walked to the bathroom and Naiomi went to go use the bathroom and i looked at Scarlett ( A/N I might create nicknames bc i have Scar for Scarlett ) she looked amazing and pretty but when i looked into my phone I felt ugly. "You ok?" Scar asked. "I'm fine" I lied. "Ok," she said. I saw a few boy walking the down the mall and looked at them.. Oh shit.

It was then the boys. One of them looked at me and I looked away and they started walking towards Scar and I. One ( Carter ) Went up to Scar and went and said "Hey hottie, you. Me. My house tonight." He said. I rolled my eyes in disgust. He looked at my and laughed. "What?" I said in a sassy tone. "Just stand there and look pretty don't be a bitch." He snapped. "Asshole" I muttered. "What did you call me?!" He yelled. "I CALLED YOU A ASSHOLE." I yelled back. He pushed me back to the wall. "Bitch-" he said but I cut him off. " Like you haven't called me that enough times." He looked at me with a confused look. "Carter stop, " a boy in the back said coming up he had dark hair and was cute but I have never seen him before. He came up to me and I looked and Scar and noticed she kept staring at Carter like she was in love besides she didn't stand up for me, I mean I can handle myself but really?! I scoffed in disgust. Me and the guy started walking.

"What what's your name?"

"Jack Gilinsky, what's yours"

"Cierra, wait give me a sec." I said as I saw Naomi come out of the bathroom. I walked up to her. "Hey I'm gonna hang out with a friend text me if you need me." She nodded. I went to walk past Scarlett but she grabbed my wrist. "Let go!" I yelled and shook my hand away. I started to walk with Jack.

---------------------
Sorry it's late. But I was busy but  I promised MaristllaKhano i would so here it is.
-Taylor