The Secret

Austin's POV;

Hey, my names Austin Mahone and I'm 19 year old pop star sensation.
I currently live in Miami, Florida with my two best friends, Robert Villanueva, and of course Alex Constancio.

Alex, Robert, and I have been best friends since during middle school just about the time I moved to LA Vernia, Texas.

Robert's barely home so most of the time it's just Alex and I which at times can be cool, but very lately has been very very awkward.

Alex got home as I was coming in from swimming around outside he just looked at me with an ugly glare and went up to his room.
I just had a confused look on my face and I noticed a bag in his hand.
okay.... that was weird, he's never acted like that towards me.
I just figured he was in a mood so I just left him alone and went to shower and headed down to my home studio.

I was working on recording thr chorus for my single that I want to release soon "Dirty Work". When all of a sudden I hear something crash and I hear a lot if things falling from Alex's room.

I only know it's Alex's room because 1 Roberts not here, 2 I'm down here, and 3 Alex's room is like right above my studio.

I head up stairs to check on him I knock on his door and try to move the handle but it's locked.
Weird, I think to myself, Alex's door is never locked.

"Aye Alex you aight?" I shout through the door.
I hear a scramble to the door and hear it become unlocked and he open is panting like he's out of breath "hey yeah, I'm fine." he says then trying to shut the door when I notice a electric screw driver in his hand. "Why do you have a screw diver?" I ask cause I know he doesn't have anything on his walls.

"Because I have one, is that a problem Austin?!" he asks with a little shout and tone to his voice as he slams and locks the door.

What the hell is his problem?
I think to myself.
I start to wonder what he's trying to hide from me, then I think to the extra room inside of Alex's room.

Yeah i know weird right? Another bed room inside a bedroom.
I gave the room to Alex cause I mean, 1 he's my bestfriend and 2 cause its the smaller bedroom in the house with and extra room for whatever her wants.

He had to have been in that room cause nothing in his room was knocked over or messed up.

I guess I'll just have to wait till he leave to find out what he's hiding.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! My name's Mariah and I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book!

I know I'm really gonna enjoy writing this book for y'all.
Don't forget to add this story to your library and share it with your friends and other Mahomies who ship #Auslex

Anyways I should update every week or just whenever I can.

Hope you guys enjoy!