Blah blah bla. . . WHAT !?!? Chapter 3 - whoops... My bad

Domleanique's POV

So maybe tackling Kevin to the floor wasn't my brightest idea in the world nor was struggling against the cops when they barged into the cell trying to get me handcuffed , but come on it wasnt my fault . . . Ok maybe it was my fault , they needed the excersise though. All they do is sit there and eat donuts. Yup they ate donuts , the white powder kind with jellie inside, stereotypical right? They didn't get my humor when I said they should gain 50 pounds and have a coffee in the other hand. Now I'm forced to wear handcuffs INSIDE the cell to " prevent further mishaps" as whats-his-face said. Stupid cops.

I can't believe I knocked Kevin out just by tackling him. What a baby. I didn't even mean to take him down that hard but apparently I did and now he's in another bigger cell then I am with other people who are hurt.

The cops came up with the idea to have a cell for certain people, for instance Kevin got put into the ' Infirmiry Cell' which really isnt a cell it's just a really big room with bars that go around it and the patients are handcuffed to the bed. Theirs also a ' bad cell ' very creative don't ya think , that's where people like me go when they resist or struggle against the cops. Then theirs the 'good cell' you can imagine what kind of people go in that cell.

Ugh I really need my hands infront of me right now, my nose is itchy. All I need to do is somehow get my arms under my butt , then pull my legs through my arms. Sounds easy enough. Boy was I wrong.

My arms are sore from sitting on them and the handcuffs digging into my wrists , I fell over so many times I almost gave up. The itch on my nose was getting bad and by bad I mean it was getting itchier by the second , I couldn't take it any more I had to scratch the itch so I did the most normal thing . I scratched my nose with the wall. After my nose was all scratched and the itch gone I finally got my hands infront of me. They were useless now , but knowing me I can always find something to do or someone to annoy... Hmmm who's goin to be my next victim.

After looking around the room I narrowed it down to 3 people.

Person number 1 was an old cop on guard duty

Person number 2 was a rookie cop sitting not to far away from me.

And lastly person number 3 was another fat stereotypical cop , sitting down eating donuts and drinking coffee , I had to laugh at that.

The rookie cop looks like he needs a break from doing all that paper work , he's Bern hunched over his desk almost as long as I've been in here. I need to get his attention so I can start to annoy him. I don't know his name so let's call him rookie.

" yo rookie , wanna know something funny? " I ask him but he didn't even turn around.let's try again

" Rookie you know it's rude to not anwser somebody when their talking to you " I tried again. Nothing , all he did was start writing on the paper infront of him.

Looking around my cell I tried to find something that will get his attention. Hmm cant use the bench, won't fit through the bars, looking around again I found some paper. Bingo. Don't ask me why their was paper in here cuz I don't even know.

Taking the paper I ripped it into little pieces and rolled them into balls the best I could. Taking a handful I went up to the bars, I took a little ball out of the pile , aimed it at his head , and threw it. It landed 2 inches away from his head. Let's try again , I took another one , aimed , and trew it a little farther then the last one. It hit him in the back of the head , he didn't even notice. I took another and hit him , this time it went down the back of his collar. . . Hahaha I now have a new target , to put as many down his collar as I can without him noticing

2 and a half minutes later I successfully put as many as I could down his collar. Their was a bunch of little white paper balls around him and alot in his hair and of course down the back of his shirt.

I was just about to throw the last paper ball I had when he looked up , he noticed right away their was something on the back is his neck because as soon as he put his head up his hand started to wipe away all the little paper balls that were on his neck and in his hair.

He was getting mad , I could hear him cussing about how he was gonna 'get payback for who ever did this '. I remembered I still had the last paper ball in my hand so I looked around as fast as I could for somewhere to throw it or hide it . He was turning around looking at everybody to see if they did it. I still had nowhere to put it and he was almost completely turned around. I was goin to throw it at the cop who was doing guard duty, when rookie turned and faced me. I dropped the paper ball and all u could think of was . . .

Oh

My

God ! ! !

******^********^********^********^*******^******^******^******^**

Vote , comment it's up to you.

Tell me what u think, I need ideas for the story. I have half of it figured out I just need some ideas figure the rest out. Thanks !!!