Blah blah bla. . . WHAT !?!?

Character -

Domleanique Aimery Pheanix

( Dom-la-nik Aim-a-rey Fe-nix )

Age- 18

Black hair with red streaks

5'4

Eyebrow , tongue , naval piercing

Attempt at a story chapter 1

As I was sitting in the back of the police cruiser i watched the old fat guy with greasy hair with bad fashion sense start to get the stuff ready to tow away my precious baby . And by precious baby I mean my gorgeous, one of a kind car if you didn't understand what I meant , an if you did then you would know that it's breaking my heart to see her be treated like that. The fat guy who is suppose to be called a man but isn't, is not even trying to be gentle putting those chains and straps on so it could be towed away. I could get out of these hand cuffs and go beat the crap outta that guy for treating my baby like that, even though I know if I did that if would get me in more trouble then I already am , I would so do it.

I could kick that guy so hard in is 'area' for getting me caught ,it's his fault I'm sitting in the back of Srgt. Cornwall's squad car, and his many other police buddies and their cars surrounding me , the reason for that is because their scared i could escape , which i could and have done nurmerous times before , and i have gotten away with it , but thats not even the worst part the worst part is i have to watch my baby get towed.

I should have known from the beginning that, ugh , that guy was bad news. It make me mad just thinking about it , But It is kinda my fault I wanted some fun tonite because I wasn't having the greatest day, so I raced him .

Lets just call him 'That guy'. So 'that guy ' was apparently telling them were the finish line was so they could catch me and I would have wooped his butt and won if he hadn't of led me straight to where Cornwall and his cops were waiting

You see me and Cornwall have history, not the kind of history ur thinking of , if you are thinking that kind of history , im talking about the history of when he's arrested me , which is ALOT. I've been arrested by him so many times that we're on last name basis, along with a few other cops , or detectives as they like to call themselves.

*flashback*

3 years ago . . .

It would have been a great day if I hadn't had that stupid fight with my dad. He was so overprotective sometimes. I had been working in my dads shop today and I wanted to drive the cars that were done around back where they could be picked up , he said it was to dangerous for a young girl like me. He let me drive his car around all the time , I even drove him to work, well the both us to work, I technically don't work for him because I don't get paid but it is still my dads shop so he gets me work out front with the clients and sometimes under the cars. But today he wouldn't let me drive the cars around so when we got home that night I asked him about it , we got in a fight and me being the tempermental drama person stormed out of the house but not without grabbing the keys off the hook on my way out.

I love going fast with the windows down letting the wind destroy my hair making it go in all different directions . Weird , but I love the feeling of it .

I had already raced two different people with different kinds of cars , and the best part about it was I won both races, it wasn't really the race track kind , it was just from one light to the next and in this city the lights were pretty far apart.