Chapter One: The Club

Start from the beginning

I still didn't like the guy completely, in all honesty he only knew about Dayon because he met him in an occasion, then once again in a club and things kind of moved on from there. From what I've been told. The other reason why I didn't necessarily like him was because he proceeded to kick out my older brother, Neal, because he had threatened to kill him. Sure, he wasn't technically living with us but he was paying our apartment bills and in all honesty, it shouldn't have even been considered a threat -especially when it came from Neal - that was a form of greeting, at the very least Neal didn't threaten to feed him his dick while still conscious.

I waited under a nearby tree hoping that the noisy people would leave or that Dayon would remember what I had told him and go the other side of school but instead more of the potatoes were coming to get a look.

Especially the guys interested in cars. I groaned again, rolling me head on my shoulder, how hard could following instructions be?

Dayon looked up from his phone and looked around, barely noticing that people were staring at his expensive as fuck car making his green eyes go wide and his tan skin scorch red. I scoffed and shook my head, he was such a baka sometimes.

The girl's, as if taking notice of his face, began swooning side to side curling their hair in their fingers (which was a weird habit), pouting, batting their eyes rapidly and flirting.

Well that's how I saw them.

But then again, I didn't quite have a thing for girls.

He rapidly tapped the screen of his phone making mine vibrate in my back pocket and I took that as a clue to -hurry the fuck up before he kills me- because he is very capable of it. I pulled my blue sweater down and played with the necklace once more while making my way through the swarm of jocks who pushed me harshly till I was at the door of the car.

"Fag." I don't know where they got that label from. Its not like I ever told anyone about my sexual likings or preferences, though I'm not saying that I wasn't in fact gay. I liked guys and men, I had dated other guys - or a other guy - before but that was in my old town. The point was I didn't know if they simply came up with the label for me because of my looks or because they actually knew about my sexual orientation.

"Bookworm." Okay, I understand that one. I have never given much awareness to my classmates because it wasn't necessary to give them part of my worthless attention. To be honest, that really wasn't a demeaning word, but nonetheless, it was still a label.

"Freak."

"Queer." That just made me break, I wasn't weird I was just raised the wrong way. My childhood had included abuse. However, I got the least abuse out of the deal. Dayons face brightened and he unlocked the door letting me in. Although I doubt it would have stopped anybody by just jumping in over the door and into one of the comfortable as hell leather seats.

People were staring at us in shock. Glaring. Gawking. Gaping. Some of them scoffed and whispered within themselves before turning away. They didn't believe that I was one to show off. Well I wasn't. I specifically told Dayon to park in the back or the side of the school- out of sight. But where do I find him? In the front of the school where everyone can see.

Dayon pulled me into a hug forcefully before starting the car and leaving the school premises. I groaned in irritation sulking in my seat. This was going to be such a pain tomorrow.

We got to our house and I headed to my room. At first it was hard to find it through these mazes of halls and doors so I painted my door a light purple. Call it girly but I didn't feel like actually choosing a color - for a door.