Soo

"So who's hotter" Dylan asked. I shot him a glare and grace just smiles again.

"Well when you factor in hair and accent and attitude and goofiness and cloths and.... Um.... Well yeah, uh..." She stutters looking down.

"Spit it out" Dylan blurts

"Dylan" I say scolding him.

"Well it's just me being awkward" she said..awkwardly.

"It's okay. You can say anything to us" I say in a comforting tone.

"Well when you factor in all of you I like different parts of you best. It's weird. Like I love Thomas' smile and hair and adorableness and accent but I love Dylan's hair and face and goofiness and personality and your both super hot in the...body" she says awkwardly looking anywhere but the camera.

"Did you just say that you loved my face?" Dylan asks quizzically.

"Maybe" she said blushing.

Dylan giggled and she giggled. I got super annoyed and a little mad. Like I was sitting right there for crying out loud!

"Well you've made me feel like a third wheel and sh*t so I'll be getting to bed" I said and forced the phone to Dylan's hand and walked off while I left her speechless.

"Thomas" she cried out through the camera but I was gone. I walked into my bed room and fell down and laid face first on my huge bed.

GRACE POV

"Oh God.." I said quietly. How did this happen. Did I highlight Dylan more than Thomas? But I love them both so much. Like through a screen love and not romance. But I guess Thomas saw it differently.

I looked at Dylan and he looked a little un readable.

"I'm sorry about him" Dylan said in a low voice only darting his eyes to look at the screen.

"It's all my fault. You don't have to apologize. I'm the one that should be apologizing. I never should have answered that question-"

"But I pushed you to, so it's my fault"

"It was my complements that screwed things up" I said.

"But you wouldn't have said them had not been for my question"

"It's my fault Dylan. Don't take the blame"

"It's my fault Grace. Don't beat your self up over it. Look, I know you like Thomas. But you might also like me but Thomas needs you more than I do." Dylan said.

"I can't believe you would say that you bloody bastard" Thomas said angrily behind him. He had just appeared. All of a sudden.

"I don't need anyone. I'm fine" Thomas spits with flaming hatred.

"If your fine then show her your wrists" Dylan said and I gasped. They both looked at the camera.

"Thomas" I said on the verge of tears.

"Please don't say you do that"

"I used to" he said disappointed in himself.

"Show. Her. " Dylan said slowly.

He walked slowly over to the camera and pulled back the sleeve of his leather jacket. His wrists had old scars. And some that have just recently started to scar. I looked in compleate confusion at why he would cut.

"Thomas why?" I asked crying now.

"Because people made me feel like sh*t-That's why" he said then stalked off. My sob racked out and that made him turn in a flash. I saw compassion flash in his eyes but just as soon as it came, it was gone. He turned back and walked off.

"Dylan" I said and he whipped his head back from watching Thomas to look at me. I wiped a tear away and sniffled.

"End this call then give the phone to Thomas" I said harshly. Then he was gone. He'd pressed the end button.

THOMAS POV

I had gotten back up to apologize for my childish actions but what Dylan said made me even more angry. Then he made me show my wrists. She probably thinks I'm some kind of depressed pysco who thinks cuts are sweet instead of them hurting like crap. But the pain in your wrists draws away from the pain in your head and heart. And I hated to see her cry but I also hated myself for showing my weak side. My side that only Dylan knows.

Dylan knocked.

"What the shuck do you want" I said loudly. To be heard through the muffle of the bed.

"Here's your phone" Dylan said. I didn't even know that he had already opened the door. He tossed it beside me. Then I heard the door shut again. I picked up my phone and looked at it. Just the black screen,

Imagining that my heart was the color of that screen.

Then it lit up. It made me jump then it vibrated. It had grace's face on the screen that was once black. She was calling. I slid my thumb against the screen to accept.

"Hey" she said when I picked up. I just breathed loudly.

"I'm happy you picked up" she said. I didn't reply.

"Look, I know that Dylan was not being the best of friends right then but I just want you to know that I think I love you Thomas.

"Really?" I muttered, unamused.

"Yes really." She said.