The whole story

Dedication goes to Liviee12 and heyy_its_kayla

We got to the desk and I was crying. I couldn't lose Thomas. He had to know right now. I still need to know if I have a baby. And I hope the smoke didn't effect anything. Oh no. Well I don't even know if I have one yet.

I cried more.

"Hello. I'm Kaya scadalario. It's a long story but I really need the camera footage for floor 6" she said rushed.

"I'm sorry we can't just.." The guy started.

"Look up my name on line. I'm famous. I'm shooting in a huge film and we're staying in this hotel. I will pay to get it" Kaya said mad.

"I'm sorry. We can't be bribed-"  the guy said.

"Give me the tape and I'll donate 5 thousand dollars to this hotel" Kaya said.

"Let me ask my boss" the guy said walking off.

Kaya turned to me and hugged me.

"It's gonna be okay. I'm sure you did nothing wrong. It's okay. I'll beat Dylan. Then Thomas will beat Dylan and I'll get you some Kind of taser" she said.

I couldn't lose Thomas. That's all I could think.

The guy came back.

"Okay but we must have the money by tonite" the guy said with a dvd in hand.

"Okay. I'll get it to you" Kaya said and he ran back to the elevator.

THOMAS POV

I cant believe she would cheat. After we might have a kid. After we got engaged. I punched a wall. It crumbled and my knuckles bleed but I kept screaming and punching. I couldn't take it. Then I remembered cutting. But I found punching walls better. It got out my fury. And with Dylan!!! I screamed and punched another wall until it broke.

"THOMAS" I heard kayas British accent scream. I grabbed a towel from the kitchen and wrapped my hand and opened the door. Grace was Beside her crying her eyes out.

"What do you want. And what is she doing here" I screamed.

She held grace's hand and dragged her in

"HEY" I screamed but Kaya didn't stop.

She had a disk in her hand and she shoved it in the player and grabbed a remote and she stood in front of it. Grace collapsed on the couch.

"I hate you. Get out!!" I yelled.

"THOMAS CALM YOUR A*S DOWN" Kaya screamed.

Grace looked around at all the holes. I'm glad she saw them but then again she saw how that affected me. I wiped some of the blood of with the towel and then an image popped up. Kaya fast forwarded it to were i saw Dylan smoking and grace next to the wall talking to him.

Kaya turned up the volume.

"Now watch you bloody b*stard" she said.

"I don't wanna see my betrayal again" I snapped. Grace sobbed more.

"Sit. And. Watch." Kaya said with gritted teeth and fire in her eyes. This...demon version of Kaya scared me. So I did. I sat in a chair so grace was far away.

She rewinded and pressed play. I heard grace talking to Dylan. Asking him what was wrong. Then we admitted that he liked her. Then she said that she was going to ask him to walk her do the isle. Mention of the previously planned wedding made me even madder.

"I'm sorry Dylan. But I love Thomas" her voice said on the screen. I started to lighten up. Now I felt pain in my heart. I didn't hate her like I said. I was still deeply in love with grace. Then the Dylan on screen grabbed her arm and she slapped and fought but he smashed his lips to hers and then I came out and saw and slammed the door then Dylan let her go and she gaged and spit and wiped at her mouth and Dylan strutted back to his apartment while she screamed at him that she hated him. Then she ran to kayas crying and that's when Kaya stopped it.

"She you bloody b*stard. She didn't betray you. She was forced. And she hated it. And you can see that she feels like sh*t now" Kaya said looking at her. I felt a little bad but they can't blame me for being mad. I saw the bad part. Not the part I needed to see. I stood up and walked over to grace. She looked up and me and I moved towards her but she flinched. She didn't actually think I would hurt her. Was she that bad off.

"I'm not gonna hurt you love" I said softly. She must be afraid after what I did to the walls. She Un-curled from her little protective ball and stood up next to me. I threw my arms around her as soon as she did the same to me. She sobbed into my chest.

"It's okay love. I see the truth now." I said softly.

"Please don't hate me" she cried.

"I don't hate you. I love you. I was just mad. I was mad that I thought I lost you" I said. She looked up at me.

"I'm sorry princess" I said.

"It's okay. I'm sorry. Though i dont know what for. I Tried to push and claw but he was stronger and the smoke was horrible. I hope it doesn't effect..." She said trailing of.

"I'll go call a repair guy to fix the walls" Kaya said walking out.
She shut the door and then grace looked at her stomach.

"We don't even know yet though" I said looking at her in the eyes.

"Are we okay?" She asked.

"Yes. Of course. Right after I go beat Dylan" I said and we both laughed a little.

"I'm so glad because if you wouldn't take me back I would have died. Like literally. Killed myself. My life is worthless with out you Thomas" she said and it almost made me cry.

"You make me whole princess. You don't know how bad I considered cutting a few minutes ago but punching the walls gave me more pain" I said.

She went back to sobbing on my chest.

"Dylan is going to pay" she mumbled.

"Your right" I said.

"Thomas." She said looking back up at me.

"Yeah princess" I said.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too" I said and leaned in and kissed her.

We're okay now.