Practice

Jamie's POV
All I wanted to do was spend some time with him.
I loved Steph with all my heart.
I loved being with him.
I loved when we go walk at the park or just spend time together.
But , that hasn't been happening lately.
Because of practice.
I know he was dedicated to what he does and I totally respect that.
But just one day wouldn't hurt.
Right?
-----------------------------------------
I was laying on the couch about to fall asleep when I hear the door open.
"Hey , baby" , I here Steph say.
"Hey" , I say in a bummed voice.
"Are you okay?" , Steph asked confused.
"Yes I'm just peachy" , I said sarcastically.
"Tell me what's wrong" , Steph said getting a little annoyed.
"Look Steph I love spending time with you because I love you but that never happens because your practices always interfere." , I said looking into Steph's hazel eyes.
"I'm sorry but that might have to wait I have other things to do besides always being with you" , Steph said while looking a. Little angry.
I didn't know what to say.
So I ran to our room and locked the door.
I didn't want to cry but I couldn't hold the tears so I let them fall.
---------------------------------
I have been laying in the room for probably about 5 hours.
*knock knock*
I didn't say anything when I heard the knock because I knew who it was.
"Jamie" , Steph said in a whisper like voice.
"What Steph" , I said angry and sadness mixed in my voice.
"Yes , but don't talk to me." , I said while getting up to open the door.
I opened the door and let him in.
He just sat while I laid facing the other way.
"I'm sorry" , Steph said.
I turned over to where I was facing him.
"Okay" , I said.
"No , it's not okay I'm sorry for saying what I said I didn't mean it.
I was just angry because I felt like you weren't proud of what I do.
But I do have time for you and I will make sure to make time for you.
Because I love being with you too." , Steph said.
"Steph , I am very proud of what you do and I understand why you go to practice so much. I'm sorry for being rude and sounding ungrateful really. I just want to see you more." I say while giving Steph a kiss.
"So , how about tomorrow you go to practice with me so I can show off and after I take you out to eat and then I can be with you the day after too." , Steph says slightly smiling.
I would love that" , I said while giving Steph a big smile.
------------------------------
A/N Hey lovelies so sorry I haven't been updating as much as I should be. But I hope you all will like this one shot and just to let you know this was not requested I just picked a random name that's not my name I just picked that one because it just popped in my brain. Anyway please request!! One of the reason I made this book is because I wanted to start making these for people. So please just comment or message me.
Thanks Lovelies